Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you believe now?

kingfish50

Unfortunately you would be wrong on that assertion. The first quarter took all the good feelings out of me. I had a great morning and the first quarter of today's game took ALL of that positive energy out of me.

And it will take another three games of winning to start to put it back. Only then, the Skins will have a turnover or give up a tying field goal right before the half, and it will evaporate yet again lol...and the cycle continues.

MSF had some battlefield shell shock in the 1st quarter, and he reverted to the safety of his pessimism. You gotta expect that with him....

And it will take another three games of winning to start to put it back. Only then, the Skins will have a turnover or give up a tying field goal right before the half, and it will evaporate yet again lol...and the cycle continues.

It will take all of that and probably more, Califan. The next three weeks should be filled with absolute and total dominance by the Redskins. The Rams, Browns, and Lions are a combined 1-11 at this point. If we don't completely dominate all three I will be exceptionally disappointed in this team.

MSF had some battlefield shell shock in the 1st quarter, and he reverted to the safety of his pessimism. You gotta expect that with him....

Not shell-shock, Califan. Call it a good slap in the face to wake me back up and bring me back to the reality of the situation.

This is honestly so new to me... I have no clue what to think.

All my life, the best record the Skins ever have gotten was 10-6. Every other year it was 5-11, or 6-10. I've never known what it's like to root for a team who is considered elite.

But now all the media won't doubt us. The Skins will most likely be #3 or #2 in all power rankings this week, with the experts calling us perennial superbowl contenders. All I can say is wow.

It finally happened. We look like we're finally for real.

And I couldn't be happier. :)

We've been an elite franchise before, young Skinswatcher, it was a great feeling back then. I hope to feel it again this year. :D

the gints do look scary good, but it may well be that the road to the NFC east title will come through Washington. Remember, we played them on the road, and if we can keep pace with the gints, the winner of that game may well be the best team in the NFC

Question: Do you believe?

Answer: Yes.

But the road to the NFC East will go through NY. The Giants look scary good.

Archived