Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Santana Moss TD remind you of miricle in Dallas?

MustangSteve

Brunell made better passes on that Monday Night.

I was just happy the Campbell finally connected with Moss on a big play.

I think the team was playing miserably during that game until the last few minutes. Until then, it was winding down to another loss to Dallas until those two big plays.

Same play we came back to beat Dallas on in the Monday Night Miricle. I knew then this game was over!!! This game will bring great confidence to this team, way to fight Redskins! It's never over till it's over.

Yes but it was called the "Miracle at Midnight" not the "Monday Night Miracle" that moniker is usually used in reference to the Jets-Dolphins game from 2000.

JC's pass was far more impressive... Audibled play' date=' evading a rusher, super quick release, and an absolutely perfect pass. I think Brunell proved that his passes were luck.[/quote']

I just watched JC in his post game interview. The audible was not a different play call it was a protection shift call as they had a safety blitz on.

Moss was his second read on the play after Randle El.

Brunells plays were NOT luck - both were very good throws, escpecially the second one.

say what you want about Santana, but the dude is exciting. When he gets in a groove, its hard to stop him.

That dude has lightening quickness!

Now if we can get him and Randle El to get hot on the same Sunday, we'll be alright. Seems that each week, one of them takes the day off. LOL

Same play we came back to beat Dallas on in the Monday Night Miricle. I knew then this game was over!!! This game will bring great confidence to this team, way to fight Redskins! It's never over till it's over.

Was it really the same play? Either way, I definitely got some flashbacks. Awesome.

Archived