Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Santana Moss TD remind you of miricle in Dallas?

MustangSteve

Brunell made better passes on that Monday Night.

I was just happy the Campbell finally connected with Moss on a big play.

I can agree with you on that one. The touch Brunell had on both passes were a bit better, but take nothing away from the throw Campbell made. Glad they hooked up!

I'm wearing my Santana jersey for the first time since before ST died...let's just say this jersey will be my go-to for awhile.

I can't bring myself to wear my 21. But I WILL wear the 21 in December since he didn't get to play Dec 2007. It just seems right.:cool:

Same here. I haven't worn my Moss jersey from 06 till now. Wore it today and will be wearing it until we lose again :point2sky

I wore mine today too, which is a change of pace for me because I normally where my black Portis jersey on gameday. Definitely will be putting it back on next week for Arizona.

I also asked a few friends who watched the game with me who have the misfortune of being Dallas fans if that play rung any bells :D It was only a matter of time, Campbell has never really seemed to connect with Moss, he missed him on about 3 or 4 really big plays last year.

Archived