Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parents - Would you want your kids to see this? (Gays in the military related)

GoSkins561

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

GoSkins doesn't know what he is and contradicts himself often - hence the infamous "Obama almost had me fooled thread" in which he got torn apart by a bunch of people on here.

I'm just surprised he's spending a small percentage of his time bashing gays instead of his usual target.

Maybe he's an "O'mophobe"

Since we're talking about gay stuff:

What's so appealing about lesbians? It doesn't really make any sense to me...especially since many of my fellow males are into that sort of thing. I mean, like...they don't want us, right? How's that sexy? What's there to fantasize about?

Thats a very good point.

Those girls participate in what some would call homosexual behavior, girls making out with each other with their clothes off etc.

I think its awesome.

But 561 do you want your kids to see that!?

Another good point is that he only posted pictures of gay men... why no lesbians?

What's so appealing about lesbians? It doesn't really make any sense to me...especially since many of my fellow males are into that sort of thing. I mean, like...they don't want us, right? How's that sexy? What's there to fantasize about?

Because maybe, just maybe, they both really do want us and will figure it out any second now. :pimp:

I don't know what those pics have to do w/gays in the military. I vote "what's the big deal if they do?" b/c my daughter is 21y/o and she knows about "alternative" lifestyles. She was told about them shortly after she joined the Boys & Girls Club here locally and the person that was in charge of the day to day operations of said club happened to be a lesbian. She joined when she was 5y/o...and when she was 6 or 7 asked why Ms. Sally Sue(made up name) had a girlfriend...so I told her what little I knew of that lifestyle as best I could. You can't protect your kids from everything..the world creeps in eventually and they ask questions and rather than lying to her or making up something or teaching her to hate...I chose to tell her the truth as I believe it to be. Not a lifestyle I want for her..and one I hope she doesn't choose(she didn't)...after I told her this long drawn out explanation..she looked at me and said.."Mom..why didn't you just tell me she was gay?". :laugh: I was like..."alrighty then".

You wanna put that to a poll? :)

Look you don't know a single thing about me besides my opinion. Like I have said, I lived in a gay community(Mt. Vernon, Baltimore), one of the largest gay communities on the east coast as a matter of fact. My wife loved it, the only thing I really liked about it was how clean the neighbors were and there was tons of great places to eat with in walking distance.

Hell, some nights when we bar hopped the neighborhood and after way to many drinks, some of the local "lite loafer types" would even drag my wife and I to the "The Hippo" or local drag shows. The Drag shows were entertaining for a couple of minutes.

http://www.clubhippo.com

With that being said I am not fully accepting of gay people, nor should I have to be, or will I be. Afterall this is America. After having kids, I have learned values are very important and I will teach them this type of behavior is wrong in many ways. I also want them to be respected, if they for some reason they turn out to be gay, I will love them the same, however I will discourage acting like a moron.

Not to hard to figure out,we both like hot women.

And some share ;)

Look you don't know a single thing about me besides my opinion. Like I have said, I lived in a gay community(Mt. Vernon, Baltimore), one of the largest gay communities on the east coast as a matter of fact. My wife loved it, the only thing I really liked about it was how clean the neighbors were and there was tons of great places to eat with in walking distance.

Hell, some nights when we bar hopped the neighborhood and after way to many drinks, some of the local "lite loafer types" would even drag my wife and I to the "The Hippo" or local drag shows. The Drag shows were entertaining for a couple of minutes.

http://www.clubhippo.com

With that being said I am not fully accepting of gay people, nor should I have to be, or will I be. Afterall this is America. After having kids, I have learned values are very important and I will teach them this type of behavior is wrong in many ways. I also want them to be respected, if they for some reason they turn out to be gay, I will love them the same, however I will discourage acting like a moron.

You still haven't explained why you created this horse**** thread.

The thread title doesn't even relate to the pictures. There's nothing about the military involved there.

As usual the answer is very simple.

You don't want your kids to see that? Don't take them to the Gay Pride parade.

Stay home that day, or go to the zoo, or anywhere else.

That said, lots of these guys don't know where the line is.

~Bang

Will you forbid them from joining the military?

Well two females together fills our heads with voyeuristic fantasies. Also we always hope they will ask us to join in. :mmm:

*I'm married though....so that ship has sailed. :(

A lot of college students think it is funny to flash people on Mardi Gras. Should we not expect the majority of hte military to accept college students when a lot of college students think it is funny to act vulgar and expose America to this type of crap?

797581.jpg

The difference is, that is why they go there. IMO the Gay Pride parades are more, throw it in your face type of crap.

Archived