Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parents - Would you want your kids to see this? (Gays in the military related)

GoSkins561

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Do you have kids and would you take them to Mardi Gras?

Stupid question.

These are pics from cities from around the country, not New Orleans during Mardi Gras or Spring Break.

I have a daughter. I don't know if I'd take her to Mardi Gras, but I'd have no problem with her going.

There are events such as Mardi Gras all the time - you're just cherry picking pictures that you want to say represent all gay people and act like the events in the pictures happen all the time. This thread is just plain fail.

I <3 loaded questions!:rolleyes:

I mean, I wouldn't want my (unborn) child to see this per se, nor would I like them to see heterosexuals exposing themselves in such a provacative way (ie: wet t-shirt contests, spring break/mardi gras sillyness), but that has nothing to do with my opinion on the military's policy on homosexuals or how I feel about equal rights for them.

The only problem here is exposure of sex in america (sexual orientation unrelated).

...Just because some people in a group behave badly does not mean that we should think all people in the group behave that way...?

The problem is some people expect for the majority of the military to accept gay people when a lot of gay people think it is funny to act vulgar and expose America to this type of crap.

P.S. I'm not a parent, I don't think kids should see those pictures, but I'm not personally offended. How should I vote in the poll?

Maybe run some macros on the "yes" option to boost it into the millions. ;)

The problem is some people expect for the majority of the military to accept gay people when a lot of gay people think it is funny to act vulgar and expose America to this type of crap.

Maybe run some macros on the "yes" option to boost it into the millions. ;)

A lot of AMERICANS, straight and gay, think it is funny to act vulgar and expose America to this type of crap, not sure why you're picking on only the gay people that do it. Hell, this is the country that made South Park a HUGE hit TV show. ;)

I <3 loaded questions!:rolleyes:

I mean, I wouldn't want my (unborn) child to see this per se, nor would I like them to see heterosexuals exposing themselves in such a provacative way (ie: wet t-shirt contests, spring break/mardi gras sillyness), but that has nothing to do with my opinion on the military's policy on homosexuals or how I feel about equal rights for them.

The only problem here is exposure of sex in america (sexual orientation unrelated).

Leave it up to my fellow drummer to say it best! :)

Why should any self respecting gay American be subjected to the harassment they've felt for years?

Which is, by the way, 100 times worse than this.

Because they act like idiots (as seen in the pics) and subject Americans to offensive, vulgar behavior.

I will tell you one thing, gay people will never earn the respect of the majority of Americans if they continue to act like morons.

Ahhh,

GoSkins - the complete joke of a poster continues.

I see you found at least one thread in which hasn't given you an opportunity to bash Obama with false information.

I'm still waiting for it . . .

(BTW I'm sure this is EXACTLY what would happen if gays were allowed to be open in the military . . . just with more camo gear and possibly a camo dildo)

Because they act like idiots (as seen in the pics) and subject Americans to offensive, vulgar behavior.

I will tell you one thing, gay people will never earn the respect of the majority of Americans if they continue to act like morons.

I will tell you another thing, you will never earn the respect of gay OR straight people if YOU continue to post like a moron.

Dude your generalizing is pathetic.

Look at what DjTj posted.

If I said: "Look EVERY US soldier is obviously a piece of **** with no respect for human life" because of Abu Ghraib, how would you feel?

but you're no homophobe

I would bet you can be prosecuted for that. (I bet some folks in this thread would endorse it.)

:yawnee: like I care :laugh:

I also would smack em if they needed it,and fed em liquor :cool:

A lot of college students think it is funny to flash people on Mardi Gras. Should we not expect the majority of hte military to accept college students when a lot of college students think it is funny to act vulgar and expose America to this type of crap?

797581.jpg

but you're no homophobe
\

GoSkins doesn't know what he is and contradicts himself often - hence the infamous "Obama almost had me fooled thread" in which he got torn apart by a bunch of people on here.

I'm just surprised he's spending a small percentage of his time bashing gays instead of his usual target.

A lot of college students think it is funny to flash people on Mardi Gras. Should we not expect the majority of hte military to accept college students when a lot of college students think it is funny to act vulgar and expose America to this type of crap?

797581.jpg

Thats a very good point.

Those girls participate in what some would call homosexual behavior, girls making out with each other with their clothes off etc.

I think its awesome.

But 561 do you want your kids to see that!?

Archived