Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(POLL)Which fast food Drive-Thru is the worst?

michael_33

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I had a ridiculous experience at Taco Bell this last week....

My wife and I go to the drive thru on april 28th for a couple items...

I think we got a 7-layer burrito (veggie burrito), a Chili Cheese burrito,a soft taco supreme,hard taco supreme and a 2 Caramel empenata's for desert...

So I we get home and I noticed I was missing the Chili Cheese burrito(they left it in the steamer)

So instead of getting all pissed off and making a huge deal,I decide to call up there and talk to the night manager...Jean(lady) and I was very nice and told her that we were the one's with the dogs(so she wouldn't think I was lying or whatever) and that you guys forgot my Chili cheese burrio...

She said.."no problem...just come in and we will replace it"...

Well...I did NOT want to get out and drive all the way across town for 1 burrito and I told her that nicely...and she said..."my name is Jean and tell them that and bring your receipt(luckily they didn't forget that) we will fix your order,when you come in".....

I said "cool and thank you very much Jean"...(as I wrote her name and that I was missing a Chili cheese burrito on the receipt,so I didn't forget and put in on the fridge with a magnet...)

So May 4th comes around and my wife gets home and says she forgot her ICE that she purchased at the grocery store(she works there,so no big deal)

...Well...Taco Bell was pretty close and I was hungary,so went up there together to get her ice and then Taco Bell...

We go through the Drive-thru again and decide to grab a couple other things and I tell them who I was and the chili chesse situation(JEAN was working at this time as well)and I'm thinking no problem right?

We get our food and I had this weird feeling that said..."check your bag"...

So I look and we have the food we just ordered but NOT the Chili Cheese Burrito...And we couldn't back up cause we already pulled forward and there was another car...

So we pull to the side and I said..."Honey....you probably ought to go in on this one..."lol(plus our dogs are with us and one of us usually stays in the car...crazy world and they are our babies..)

I give her the receipt and she has to wait 10 minutes for anyone to assist her(I XXXX you not)...and they were completely dead inside...and had a bunch of crew...

She comes out with the food and said.."they were goofin' off inside and playing..."(I did have an extra chili cheese burrito,but it still was not worth all that B.S....)

All that for 1 missed item... :mad: :doh: crazy!

So I decided to see who is the worst...?

You know who has my vote....but who gives you the most problems when you go thru the drive-thru or even inside for that matter,which also happens as well...?

NOTE:I'm allowing multiple votes as I have 3 that are real bad!

Taco Bell for sure. Really the only place I have problems. Just last week they gave me someone elses order. Had ordered a burrito and some soft tacos and instead got a bag of chalupa's. Than when I went in to straighten it out they didn't know what the hell had happened. "That's weird" I remember the guy saying. Plus their food is rarely (as in never) fresh and makes me **** for hours.

I usually pay back(get back) at fast food places that screws up my order. The next time I usually pick a fairly busy shift and order up a lot. I then pull into a spot, wait a sec and go inside and tell them they forgot a sandwich/item. What are they going to say? I get a free sandwich(or chicken soft taco if neccessary) every time.

Wendy's by far! I HATE mayo and everytime I have gone there I specifically say NO MAYO and every damn time they give me a burger that has taken a long soak in a bath tub of mayo! I haven't been back in about 3 months and never will again.

No offense to the Central and South American community on this site...but McDonalds has "soma nonay-speak englless peopal on dee dri-thru". I mean seriously, those are the best English-speaking people you have? It sounds like you went right in to Columbia and pulled Havier out of the coke stomping fields.

And they have the nerve to get frustrated when you ask them wtf they said. They constantly miss items. I'll ask for a double cheeseburger, small drink and fries...they'll say, "hokay, dawle chee-burger and fry?" No, and a small coke. "Small coke and fry?" Yes and a double cheeseburger. "Two dawle chee-burger?"

AHHHH!

Definitely Taco Bell. There must be something about their training, or lack thereof. I have been f'd over so many times going to their drive through. I would stop going there, but I work a lot of nights and am out at odd hours. They're usually the only thing open. I ALWAYS check the number and general shape of the items now. This detracts from the whole "quick" experience that a drive-through should provide. It's not unusual to have a crap shoot of items actually in the wrappers, even if the number is correct. There was one time they screwed up everything so badly, I concentrated so much on making sure they gave me the right stuff, that I completely missed the fact I didn't have any Nachos at all.

Then there was the time I got to the drive through at 2:51, a good 9 minutes before they are supposed to close, with one guy ordering in front of me. I waited...and waited...and waited. That stoner in front of me must have ordered everything on the menu 3 times but kept getting everything wrong and confused. FINALLY, he pulled away at about minute 59. Great, I'm hungry, I promptly pull up to the ordering sign, and the lights go out. I am royally pissed and start cussing up a storm. I guess they still had the microphone on because about 10 seconds into the rant, I heard from the speaker, "Please drive on up to the main window to order." So that one turned out all right, although I was kind of nervous about what they might give me, having been thoroughly owned by my one sided sailor's rant.

I don't eat fast food often at all, I haven't had any in maybe a month and it was probably a couple of months before that since I had some. I've never had Wendy's forget something, never had 5 Guys screw up but they dont have a drive through and they aren't exactly "fast" food really...more like moderetly quick greasy food.

Anyways, I remember when I was little and we would go to Burger King more often, they seemed to forget things or get the order incorrect almost every single time we went. I have not been to a Burger King for a long time, and it may have been the specific one we would go to, but I remember them being the worst. I've never been to a Taco Bell, never been to a KFC drive through, and I only ever order Pizza/Chinese food from small places my family has given business to for years...the kind of place where you and the guy who owns the place know each other on a first name basis, or you call in a specific order and they guess that it's you instead of asking for your name.

Those places never screw up your order, and if they do they almost always want to make it up to you. Fast food places could give a ****.

I usually pay back(get back) at fast food places that screws up my order. The next time I usually pick a fairly busy shift and order up a lot. I then pull into a spot, wait a sec and go inside and tell them they forgot a sandwich/item. What are they going to say? I get a free sandwich(or chicken soft taco if neccessary) every time.

Nice....you steal a sandwich. :doh:

I go to McDonald's every Saturday morning to go, and we cook at home every Sunday morning. It's hilarious to me how long the drive thru line is, and how fast it is for me to go inside.

I go inside whenever I go fast food. Why ? Because it is typically faster to go inside. Most times. I am in and out before the car in front of me even gets to order.

People are lazy.

I go inside whenever I go fast food. Why ? Because it is typically faster to go inside. Most times. I am in and out before the car in front of me even gets to order.

People are lazy.

Exactly. I'll go to a Wendys or a McDonalds. The drive through line will be 7 cars deep, but nobody is inside.

I thoroughly enjoy walking past the cars to go inside, then smiling at the same cars when I'm leaving with my order.

The other plus of going inside, THEY GET YOUR ORDER RIGHT!!!!!!!

When we did the fast food complaining thread last year I said the same thing.

#1 rule of fast food employees inside: Get the order done right

#1 rule of drive thru employees: Get the customer away as quickly as possible.

Do you want it done right or do you want it done fast? I have no sympathy for people who are too lazy to get out of their cars. You made the decision yourself when you pulled up to the drive thru.......

Archived