Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's gotten their stimulus payment so far?

Drop

Does anybody else have a SSN that ends in 00-09 and have NOT received the payment? And yes, I've had refunds direct deposited for years now.

I have not received mine,but I don't do direct deposit.

There's a chart available at www.irs.gov as to when you will get your payment. Mine is scheduled to be direct deposited on Friday.
The last two of my SSN are 01. My refund was direct deposited into my account on May 2.

I filed in January, got a direct deposit refund and the last two of my social are 02...still no money. :mad:

I expect mine by the end of the week. Still frustrated by the poor orchestration of this whole thing.

Youre actually frustrated by anything the Federal Government does? :laugh:

Be thankful that they don't send your check to the wrong address/bank account or your physical check doesn't have your last name misspelled.

I actually read the letter that the Govt sent me regarding my check. It's a BS letter that says that I am eligible to receive $600 from the Federal Govt based upon my taxes ... blah blah ...

The most important part of the letter was when they said that I'm eligible to receive the refund and that it SHOULD be in my accout via direct deposit by 5/2/08 based on my SSN - but that if I don't have my rebate in 6, yes SIX weeks then to give the IRS a call.

So people, don't hold your breath ... be patient.

Not necessarily a week, probably just a few days. They are going to do it as fast as they can, not necessarily going by a schedule. I would expect it about 2-3 days earlier than the schedule says.

I got my refund deposited last Monday and it was still April. :type:It was a very nice surprise when I checked my bank account (that made my Monday)!!!

:( But unfortunately the money was spent the next day on new tires for my car which was way overdue (ooops). So when I get my car inspected this month, hopefully it will pass.

Youre actually frustrated by anything the Federal Government does? :laugh:

Be thankful that they don't send your check to the wrong address/bank account or your physical check doesn't have your last name misspelled.

It would not surprise me.

My issue really boils down to why not give the 600 or even 2 dollar rebate that time when you file. The whole thing stinks. I watch my finances, but for me 600 bucks is whatever.

Does anybody else have a SSN that ends in 00-09 and have NOT received the payment? And yes, I've had refunds direct deposited for years now.

Yes, mine is 09, and I haven't gotten it yet.

Yes, mine is 09, and I haven't gotten it yet.

That's what mine is also, so that's good to know. Strange thing is that I received the same letter described by others that says how much I would be getting. It said I would get the money on May 2nd. I didn't get the letter until May 3rd. I have a feeling plan or no plan, it's a big beast of an operation that has progressed by something other than the original plan for the last 2 SSN digits.

That's what mine is also, so that's good to know. Strange thing is that I received the same letter described by others that says how much I would be getting. It said I would get the money on May 2nd. I didn't get the letter until May 3rd.

Haven't gotten a letter. I did check the IRS website and it said I'd get it May 7th. We'll see. Apparently in the IRS's numerical system, 9 does not fall between 1 and 10. :laugh:

Haven't gotten a letter. I did check the IRS website and it said I'd get it May 7th. We'll see. Apparently in the IRS's numerical system, 9 does not fall between 1 and 10. :laugh:

That is possible a lot of the machines I use at work run on unix and the way it tends to organize things numerically goes,

I'm currently at my desk covering the offshifts and yes I'm bored as hell.

Also so this is somewhat on topic my SS ends in 75 and I don't remember filing for direct deposit so looks like the end of June for me.

I was wondering what the IRS would do if a person were to send it back and say, "thanks, but no thanks." Reason being, I think it's stupid. Just tax us LESS. Cut some of the programs that are supported off tax revenue that are not neccessary, which there are a lot off.

Archived