Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's gotten their stimulus payment so far?

Drop

I tried the search function but it wouldn't work for me. Sorry if i missed a thread like this somewhere.

I was curious as to how many of you have actually received your rebate payment from the government as of today? (5-5-08)

My last two digits of my social are below 40, and i had my tax return directly deposited into my checking account....so i was thinking i might have seen something by now.

Do any of you have socials where the last two digits are above mine, and you've already received your rebate?

Thanks for the input, and sorry again if there is a thread like this already.

Were you notified or did you check manually?

It showed up on Friday when I checked my account.

I didn't check my mail on Friday or Saturday last week -- and when I opened my mailbox this morning there was some letter in there concerning my Economic Stimulus check .... I didn't read it but I'm guessing that they were telling me that my money was deposited.

Yes, but they also said they're starting a week early. :whoknows:

Not necessarily a week, probably just a few days. They are going to do it as fast as they can, not necessarily going by a schedule. I would expect it about 2-3 days earlier than the schedule says.

There's a chart available at www.irs.gov as to when you will get your payment. Mine is scheduled to be direct deposited on Friday.

hey thanks. i'd seen the original charts they had, but i didn't know about the "Where's My Stimulus Payment" function.

Much appreciated.

:cheers:

And mine appears to be scheduled for this Friday too. It says if i haven't received mine by the 14th, to contact the IRS. So i'll be keeping my eyes peeled this week.

Glad you made a thread out of this because if I wasn't so busy at work i was planning on it.

Anyway, I got my $600.00 into my bank account this morning. Which was unexpected so the fact that I just got paid Friday and got another $600.00 beans in the bank account today means im going to have a VERY good week

were we post to set up a direct deposit? or the government does it randomly.

It goes by how you set up your regular tax income, if you asked for a check in the mail, thats how you will receive your payment. If you filed your taxes and got a direct deposit into your bank account thats how you will receive this payment.

my last two digits are 32 and the money was in my account Friday 5/2!:cool:

oh wow, so they are ahead of schedule. nice, i just might be seeing mine sooner rather than later.

were we post to set up a direct deposit? or the government does it randomly.

were we post???....Do you mean "Were we supposed to set up a direct deposit?".

If you had your tax refund direct deposited after this year's tax filing then this check will be deposited into that account. If you received the refund by mail....it will be mailed at a later date.

my last two are 11 and mine was deposited april 26th.

ok so going by the last two digits of your social isn't entirely accurate. i had a feeling other factors like your filing status and your number of exemptions played a roll in when you'll get your money.

Archived