Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's gotten their stimulus payment so far?

Drop

Government inefficiency at its best. A lot of people who actually got it, got no notice. A lot of people who got notices about it, have not received it. :doh:

I got my DD on 05/09/2008. I didn't get a notice but,

Do we really need to waste money on notices?

For everyone expecting their stimulus payment tomorrow or wondering where theirs is if they were supposed to have gotten it already:

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=181665,00.html

Check out the new "Where's My Stimulus Payment?" tool. You'll need some data from your 2007 tax return.

Note: Your information will only appear here if the "will be deposited by" date that is based on the last 2 digits of your SSN has already passed or is imminent.

For everyone expecting their stimulus payment tomorrow or wondering where theirs is if they were supposed to have gotten it already:

Check out the new "Where's My Stimulus Payment?" tool. You'll need some data from your 2007 tax return.

Note: Your information will only appear here if the "will be deposited by" date that is based on the last 2 digits of your SSN has already passed or is imminent.

Thanks a lot for the link. In the other thread on this (maybe it was this one) I read that mine was coming out on the 12th. So the last couple of days I've been wondering "wtf". This says the 16th, and it's from the IRS, so this seems to make more sense. At least I can calm down now.

I'm pissed!! I did my 07 taxes and had a rebate. I did it via electronically. Because I had the fees taken out for filing, I now have to wait until July to receive it by mail because my SSN number ends in 99. By the way, I never received a letter telling me what I am going to get.

This whole process is screwed up and instead of having stupid hearings on "spygate" or steriods in baseball we need to have hearings on this. But it won't happened because it will embarras the stupid asses who wrote the law and the stupid asses who implemented it.

Thanks for the link but I was supposed to receive my direct deposit on May 9, and when I enter my data, the system says...

"We are sorry. Specific information about your Stimulus Payment is not available."

I dunno, i heard the IRS is encountering all sorts of problems now. They're forgetting people's $300 dollars per kid and obviously not getting payments out on time.

I feel for those of you who haven't received anything yet. I was antsy about mine until i saw it in my account finally. Be patient and stay in contact with the IRS until they get it right, that's the best advice i can come up with.

Well, the last two of my social are 82 and I finally got my stimulus check today. I had been kind of freaking out because I never got anything from them in the mail saying that it would be forthcoming like my roommate did, but when I checked my bank account balance this morning it was in there. Sweet :)

I don't need uncle sam's charity, that money should go toward other things. As far as I'm concerned its welfare money; I have dignity and principles, thats all I need. plus its only 300 bucks, I can earn that with two good weeks labor.

That's cool, send me your check then, I have bills to pay.

Some information for everyone if you didn't already know this. Apparently, if you had to pay someone to do your taxes, you are probably going to be getting a PAPER check. EVEN IF you had your tax return direct deposited into your bank account, you will receive a paper check.

Now for someone like me, this ****ing sucks. Why couldn't they have made that clearer? There is a bit of a difference between May 16 and July 4!!

Some information for everyone if you didn't already know this. Apparently, if you had to pay someone to do your taxes, you are probably going to be getting a PAPER check. EVEN IF you had your tax return direct deposited into your bank account, you will receive a paper check.

Now for someone like me, this ****ing sucks. Why couldn't they have made that clearer? There is a bit of a difference between May 16 and July 4!!

Also, for me who used TurboTax, because I had the fees taken out of my refund, even though I filed electronically, I am also getting a paper check. The difference between May 9th and June 6th. Grrr.

Archived