Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official: Does Jim Zorn make you Zorny or angry poll?

Art

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok, here's a consolidated place for you guys to vote on whether you like Zorn or hate him and TRY to keep things in a reasonable order for a few hours while the news filters through. We know some will make mistakes and post repeat info, but, try, as you can, to let us know here what you think. Think of it this way, the team and media who read this board will thank you for knowing what you think in ONE place.

Poll comes up a few seconds after the post.

For me, I'm torn between no and yes. I have no strong feelings. I don't hate him, but it worries me that he's not a coach or playcaller before. But, it is exciting to think about what a guy we don't know much about could do with his chance. Tough call either way.

Ok, here's a consolidated place for you guys to vote on whether you like Zorn or hate him and TRY to keep things in a reasonable order for a few hours while the news filters through. We know some will make mistakes and post repeat info, but, try, as you can, to let us know here what you think. Think of it this way, the team and media who read this board will thank you for knowing what you think in ONE place.

Art enought with the homerism, and the spin for the team. How do you honestly feel about giving the job to someone that has never had a coaches meeting, called a play or even run an offense???

Do you feel the reason why Fossil is not our coach is because Danny and Vinny do not have the ability to be the GM??

This is a desperation move which might set us back either one year or 5, depends on if he last one season.

They wanted fossil and the couldn't take the fans screaming about it, so they went to their ONLY option. I thought Danny was a great leader and business man, I guess not.

I am torn about this --- I also worry about experience although Gibbs was a fairly unknown assitant when hired and 0-5 start in his first season so i am willing to give Zorn 2 years but whenever he leaves lets hope the next HC search is much better organized becuase this is an absolute dubacle the way this went down in my opinion--- anways Welcome coach Zorn

I've said before on here frequently, I like everything about Zorn. Followed his career sicne he became a Seahawk. He's a great person, excellent QB coach, knows D's, very smart, and I am actually excited and like this move. Way to go!

Unfortunately for a lot of people he is nothing more than an old QB. Here's a guy that played pro football and played it well, moved to the coaching ranks and has stayed close to the game but is most definitely his own man. Right now it's a shocker for a lot of folks but once he gets shoved under the Skins microscope a lot of opinions might change.

Archived