Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official: Does Jim Zorn make you Zorny or angry poll?

Art

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Better than Fassel.

And so far with what he's said, and some of the things I've heard about him, I think he will surprise all the doubters out there.

I think you are right, Skins Fan.

He is better than Fassel. Fassel would have been more of a defensive coauch. And let me add that Fassel has not had a good year sence 2000 when the Giants loss to the Ravens in the superbowl. Everyone needs to face it, Fassel is a fossil fuel.

Zorn on the other hand if fresh. He is what we need and what we have all been looking for. He does not have an ego like Gibbs did. Zorn is open to new ideas and is willing to try new things in order to get this offence where it should be. Blache is a good defensive coordinator. Our Defence is not all that great but its will due the job. Offence is what is going to win the Redskins the game next season. All our defence really needs to work on is aggresive blitzing. When the offensive team is on 3rd town we need to force a blitz so that they are forced to punt or we some how strip the ball from the quarterback and run it all the way back down field for a touch down.

Zorn is our future.

Also, let me add that Zorn will due good with Campbell during Spring training and let me tell you why.

Zorn had a lot of patience with Hasselback due to the fact that Hasselback was hard headed. Jason Campbell on the other hand is a bit more mellow than Hasselback, which will make it easier for him and Zorn to get along. This makes it easiser for Zorn to teach Campbell new tricks without any further complications. Zorn also stated that practice would be much harder for the Redskins, so for those who have tickets to see them during practice, dont be surprised if you dont see them bust out a big play everytime. This practice will make the real games easier for them, which means that when we play small teams like Arizona, we should be able to unleash our killer offence on them and blow them out the water leaving the score at something like 35-7.

And yes, I do mean 35-7. Because if Zorn is as good as he says he is, our offence should be a West Coast killer, which means that there is no holding back. If we are trailing our opponents by 14 points we will unleash a good play and score another touchdown giving us another 7 points. So for those who loved Joe Gibbs, sorry to dissapoint you, but there will be no more conservative ball playing. If we are winning, we need to keep winning so that it makes it harder for the other team to catch up. Gibb's conservative ball playing is what lost us the game to teams like Philadelphia, Green Bay, Giants, and Buffalo. All four of those teams are teams we should have beaten. If I am correct, we were winning during the first half on all 4 of those games and Gibbs decided to go conservative, which slowed us down and lost us the game.

Archived