Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heck with it!Lets just promote Jim Zorn to Head Coach!

michael_33

To hire Zorn... when nobody else would take the job... OMG!

This is beyond horrible.

We ARE the laughing stock of the NFL. Not just the NFL... of all professional sports!

Just shoot me. :doh:

Don't kid yourself. There were other options out there.

Ummm, Michael_33 also, with several weeks left in the season, provided a detailed sequence of events that would enable us to make the playoffs. Damned if it didn't play out almost just like he predicted. :notworthy

We got ourselves a for real folk hero and psychic here, folks. Miss Cleo, see yaaaaaaaa! :ciao:

Michael, just for grins, is the next stop for the Dow 11000 or 13000?

Thanks bro'. ;)

:cheers:

Would you guys be against this idea..?

Promote Zorn from Off. coor. to head coach and then just hire an offensive coordinator again?

Coordinator(maybe?)

-----------

Fassell

Mooch

Bugal

Byner

or whoever?

This may not be a popular choice,but I would rather have a young guy as coach for a decade than an old fossil...

Why not?Why not give ole' Zorn a shot...What the Hell...Let him implement his West Coast Philosophy to the team?

I don't know how qualified he is or isn't,but we gave a guy a shot in 1980 and it didn't work out to bad...!

He's already on staff and I'm sure he's been already bunkered down and coming up with schemes and what not?He wouldn't mind the BUMP...

Would this be a bad idea or not?

Course being left handed (Zorn) we would definately keep Brunell! :doh: :silly: so maybe not!hahah

Looks like Michael_33 called it. Jim Zorn is now the new head coach of the Washington Redskins.

Archived