Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heck with it!Lets just promote Jim Zorn to Head Coach!

michael_33

Zorn was a hell of a QB and I would be happy with him as HC. I am tired of the same people getting the jobs and the recent addition of first time head coaches around the league is going to be new and exciting. So give it to Zorn or Grimm or Meeks or who the heck ever just don't get some has been.

Would you guys be against this idea..?

Promote Zorn from Off. coor. to head coach and then just hire an offensive coordinator again?

Coordinator(maybe?)

-----------

Fassell

Mooch

Bugal

Byner

or whoever?

This may not be a popular choice,but I would rather have a young guy as coach for a decade than an old fossil...

Why not?Why not give ole' Zorn a shot...What the Hell...Let him implement his West Coast Philosophy to the team?

I don't know how qualified he is or isn't,but we gave a guy a shot in 1980 and it didn't work out to bad...!

He's already on staff and I'm sure he's been already bunkered down and coming up with schemes and what not?He wouldn't mind the BUMP...

Would this be a bad idea or not?

Course being left handed (Zorn) we would definately keep Brunell! :doh: :silly: so maybe not!hahah

He's no worse than what's on the table right now. Little Danny's got this thing so effed up that I don't think it matters who the next HC is. This team is set up for failure.

It's funny, as apparently Seattle wasn't even overly keen on extending him as a QB coach, despite his extensive tenure and ties to the franchise. Must be some hotshot offensive mind to be stuck in a QB coach role for 7 years, until the savant Snyder discovers you. Actually, I like Zorn quite a bit, despite this rant. ;)

The Inmates are really running the Assylum now...

Do you really think Snyder would be influenced enough by this backlash to not hire Fassel? Or do you think he's not sold on him either????

Inmates running the asylum? It's not so much the Fizzel hire it's the under handed way that Little Danny has gone about it. It's the lack of respect and loyalty he showed to Gregg Williams by knowing from the get go that he never had any intentions of hiring him as a HC. GW was ready to submit his resignation several times when Joe Gibbs would call him and tell him to hang in there, that he was a serious front runner. Lies! Why would Joe tell GW that? That makes me wonder, was Little Danny telling Joe Gibbs little white lies?

To much deceit and a lack of respect for people that live this game 24/7 and their livelihoods depend on their reputations not being tarnished by little corporate mental midgets having sissy fits when they can't have their way.

Little Danny might be influenced when his cash cows (we, the fans) stop buying merchandise and sell off season tickets. It will be an ugly site when FedEx is half empty with almost half of those fans being with the opposing team, buying their tickets from season ticket holders that are fed up with Little Danny running this team into the ground.

We aren't going to blindly follow Little Danny and we do have power. That power is in the wallet, purse, check book, etc. and sometimes money does speak louder than words. Now is that insane?

Archived