Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heck with it!Lets just promote Jim Zorn to Head Coach!

michael_33

3 reasons why this was a good choice by Snyder IMO....

1)It allows Zorn to decide who he wants as his O-Coor...

2)He is a great QB's coach!Which is exactly what campbell needs right now for this system,but Campbell having previous experience should make this move smoother than what most people might think....And what better of a leader as a coach then a guy who not only played in the NFL for over 12 years,but at the very position Campbell is playing?

3)We get a guy who has the responsibility as a leader of the team and to get Jason at his maximum potential...Zorn can just concentrate on being a good coach,a good leader and to advise who he needs to get the players of his liking...He's fresh blood....fresh meat....He has alot to prove to the city,the players,his friends,family,colleagues,but the most is what he has to prove to himself!

Who would you rather have?A burned out,only in it for the money Bill Cowher or a guy who has dreamed of this shot and will do anything to put us back on top?

Mr. Dan Snyder, I congratulate you for your patience and your hard effort to find us a trooper in Zorn!I don't know your reasons for making this choice,but I know what mine would have been...

Now please....Concentrate on D-line if for some reason you read my threads...We need a D-lineman in the 1st or 2nd round(both is ok too),but we MUST get that D-line back to where it was when we had Mann,Manley and Butz along that line...That will get you your 1st championship....I promise!!Or as I should say...Heck with it,let's draft a Defensive lineman on the 1st day of the draft!

Archived