Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heck with it!Lets just promote Jim Zorn to Head Coach!

michael_33

Would you guys be against this idea..?

Promote Zorn from Off. coor. to head coach and then just hire an offensive coordinator again?

Coordinator(maybe?)

-----------

Fassell

Mooch

Bugal

Byner

or whoever?

This may not be a popular choice,but I would rather have a young guy as coach for a decade than an old fossil...

Why not?Why not give ole' Zorn a shot...What the Hell...Let him implement his West Coast Philosophy to the team?

I don't know how qualified he is or isn't,but we gave a guy a shot in 1980 and it didn't work out to bad...!

He's already on staff and I'm sure he's been already bunkered down and coming up with schemes and what not?He wouldn't mind the BUMP...

Would this be a bad idea or not?

Course being left handed (Zorn) we would definately keep Brunell! :doh: :silly: so maybe not!hahah

And let him choose his own OC and implement a legit, coordinated plan? Not a bad idea.

Of course, it's a major gamble, and I doubt very seriously the front office, or the fans, have the patience to outlast a rough transition period with an inexperienced head coach at the helm and no guarantee that the ship would ever be righted

Appreciate the outside-box thinking, but this wouldn't help anything. Without an offensive-minded HC, the offense may be under-supported as it is.

This will be OK. If it does end up being Fassel at least he wouldn't be left at the alter TWICE by Dan. Perhaps small consolation for us though...

Is there is a rule requiring a "head coach?" With all the emphasis on "assistants" these days ... this role has become largely symbolic. The HC seems only to listen thru headphones to the other coaches ... or to IPod faves ... and to wave their arms once in awhile to keep awake.

Probably Fassell for a year...then Cowher. I think that is why Dan has had such a tough time getting a one year coach. The candidates know they are just a stop gap. That is why Danny didn't give Vinny the position that JG held- President of Football Ops. Cowher just wasn't ready for this year and Joe's retirement upset the future plans.:2cents:

Is there is a rule requiring a "head coach?" With all the emphasis on "assistants" these days ... this role has become largely symbolic. The HC seems only to listen thru headphones to the other coaches ... or to IPod faves ... and to wave their arms once in awhile to keep awake.

:laugh:

60 stretch yaaaaaaaaawn

At this point, we mine as well hire a :pooh:

In all seriousness, I just want SOMEONE. I just need to get on board with a head coach so I can support them. Obviously it's going to be Fassel at this point...and well, it's whatever. Maybe we're all going to be suprised by this whole mess. I just hope we're laughing about it come the playoff next year...and I don't mean in a bad way...

At this point, we mine as well hire a :pooh:

In all seriousness, I just want SOMEONE. I just need to get on board with a head coach so I can support them. Obviously it's going to be Fassel at this point...and well, it's whatever. Maybe we're all going to be suprised by this whole mess. I just hope we're laughing about it come the playoff next year...and I don't mean in a bad way...

i might be taking one of these :pooh: soon so i will send it to dan for an interview... or maybe she should pick it up in Redskins1

:silly:

Archived