Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: Darrell Green HOF Finalist / Road trip time (Merged & MET)

jimster

All three? One out of Three? Two out of Three? None? The closer that it gets to nominating this year's Class of 2008 the more doubt sets in. As much as I'm hoping beyond hope this will be the year, there's that funny feeling (and it ain't gas). Today's question? How much longer would you still hang around hoping that SOMEBODY, ANYBODY get's into the Hall or will you continue Charlie Brown Syndrome?

charlie_brown_lucy_football.jpg

Green is a lock.

Monk I think will get in eventually. I think it's already been a crime that he's had to wait this long, but he will get in.

Grimm, I'm not so sure about. There hasn't been any "buzz" for him but you'd think at some point the voters would recognize members of the finest offensive line ever asssembled.

Darrell, Monk and Grimm all finalists, I'd sure like to see 2 out of 3 make it.

No Freaking kidding about that! Just looking at that list of the other finalist Im thinking Richard Dent and Andre Reed could actually snub our guys. Do I think they are better? HELL NO, But I definetly see C. Carter going, and am hoping Monk finally gets the call.

Darrell Green has always been and will always be my favorite Washington Redskin. I really hope that the voters look at the impact he made on the game from that position and elect him in his first year of eligibility.

I'd love to see Art Monk finally get the respect he deserves from the HOF voters as well. I think it would be asking way too much for Russ Grimm to make it as well, but who knows. Lightning does strike where you want it on very rare occassion.

I dont think Green is a first ballot but I hope he is. I think this is the year of the greatest football player I've ever had the fortune to ever see play. The man who was humble before coaches were telling players to be and the man whom I've seen get the shat worse then any other professional sports athlete, number 81. Art Monk

Archived