Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making A Righteous Thread--Your Official "NNT" InfoCenter

Jumbo

ManleyMann is a star. why is he on NNT. He gets more exposure than britney:laugh:

I would like to thank extreme skins for reinstating me and showing me humility, I would like to thank my brother fans that supported me, and most of all, Mark, who made me a full fledged extreme skin again.

A warning to all the novices, like me, out there. Do not get caught up in the emotion like I did, think before you thread! I love all you guys on the reservation

I would like to thank extreme skins for reinstating me and showing me humility, I would like to thank my brother fans that supported me, and most of all, Mark, who made me a full fledged extreme skin again.

A warning to all the novices, like me, out there. Do not get caught up in the emotion like I did, think before you thread! I love all you guys on the reservation

Hey we got your back brother. Your the star of ES :laugh: . Jumbo is OK just dont call him a Nazi-Mod. I think its personal

Shoot I posted a thread no worse than anyone else.The only thread I have ever posted on here in the two years Ive been a member and got NNT'ed! What gives?

If you've been here two years then you should know griping about getting NNT'd on the boards will do you no good. Contact the MODs, ask what you did wrong, ask for forgiveness and tell them you wont be a bonehead anymore.;) :2cents: :logo:

If you've been here two years then you should know griping about getting NNT'd on the boards will do you no good. Contact the MODs, ask what you did wrong, ask for forgiveness and tell them you wont be a bonehead anymore.;) :2cents: :logo:

Ahh who cares, I know what I did wrong. Just having a little fun, no one has a sense of humor anymore. I know one thing I will never start another thread again.;) :2cents: :helmet:

Ahh who cares, I know what I did wrong. Just having a little fun, no one has a sense of humor anymore. I know one thing I will never start another thread again.;) :2cents: :helmet:

Good. :whew:

No one likes to read your threads anyway.

(I have a sense of humor and I hope you took note that I am joking with my words above) :D

Sure you will sometime down the road. You'll just be a bit more careful about it.

People...if your thread titles aren't descriptive and accurate, you may get NNT'd. Rule 8 is being trashed again. :)

A member should be able to read your title and know what specifically it's about and why it's in the Stadium and not another forum.

If it's from a news source, read the rules and make sure you have formatted properly for that--an example is given. :)

Just a little reminder about the subject of this thread. Reason being is that knowing what's going to happen later today, (HOF announcement). It would be greatly appreciated if members would please look first or search first, (Tip: Just type in the word, search titles only, uncheck the box for search all child forums, and look for threads since yesterday), before starting a thread about the HOF and its announcement. Thanks in advance.

If I got a nnt. how long does it last?
You have a question about NNT. You posted it in a big sticky thread at the top of the front page that has the title "Making A Righteous Thread--An "NNT" Moderator Update." What might one do next? :)

So if you want a thread to have a discussion follow one path forgot it, put your post in a thread where there are several different ideas being tossed about and then spend your life looking for responses got ya.

I may as well spend my time watching the Cowboys in hopes of seeing the Redskins once in awhile.

I had a dream last night.............its tough fighting the urge to start a thread about it. :twitch:

I didnt know you could remember your dreams when you were blacked-out!:chug:

That being said...even if you could remember..the filters would ruin the thread!:silly: :logo:

Archived