Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making A Righteous Thread--Your Official "NNT" InfoCenter

Jumbo

NNT FTMFW!!!!! :cheers:

I got NNT'd without a warning, I couldn't even find what rule I broke. Apparently all I have to do is apologize or something, but I'm not letting my e-rep go down.

There are no gaurantees of warnings on anything. And the only promises made are the ones you make to learn and follow the rules when you register. From the "Welcome" page: "As ExtremeSkins members, your first responsibility is to familiarize yourselves with the rules and abide by them."

In other words, your are the one accountable. :)

Now I PM'ed you awhile back giving you a warning on a different matter where you obviously, deliberately broke another rule. You responded with no "thank you" or "I'll be more careful," but instead with another display of your ignornace and lack of concern for the rules (your new e-rep, btw) by asking "why did my warning lead to my thread being closed."

I then PM'ed you back explaining how two different matters were being addressed and that I wasn't the mod who closed your thread, but I did give you a link and instruction on how to figure out what you did and what do to do get off of NNT.

Which you still haven't done or you'd know more than you show here in the last line of your post. So, to conclude, as you celebrate your NNT, your poor attitude in these issues to date, and your rebel-without-a-clue e-rep, you can do it away from ES for a week. When you take a push to a shove in these matters, we will always insist on respect for the forum and the rules.

E-rep? You have an e-rep? Theres something called an e-rep??? Theres something worth having called an e-rep???????

Im confused. Regardless, I better start working on mine. Never know when an interviewer might ask for it.

I think they sell 'em on e-bay if you go to "e-mo." I, too, like the sig, Peregrine, and I just make up my own meaning.

There are no gaurantees of warnings on anything. ....~..... When you take a push to a shove in these matters, we will always insist on respect for the forum and the rules.

See, this kind of thing is why I LOL when I see the gripes. If the search worked there'd be another excuse, "Well I tried to search for Snyder's a dumb%&^#" or "No hablo ingles". No one ever seems to get NNT'd because of anything they do, it's always a mystery. etc.

Those that get it, have. Those that won't never will.

I hate to think about all that time and compassionate effort by the mods wasted over and over again 'cuz it's a losing battle. This is why I am one of those that advocates the jackboot on the neck.

And now y'all have me wondering, I thought that the square root of Peregrine = 22 but apparently it isn't something that simple.:whoknows:

E-rep? You have an e-rep? Theres something called an e-rep??? Theres something worth having called an e-rep???????

Im confused. Regardless, I better start working on mine. Never know when an interviewer might ask for it.

I'll be your e-reference if you'll share your e-rep notes with me.

my rep seems to be slipping. i havent been suspended or gotten any email saying that im misbehaving in a long time.

me and you peregrine...we can e-rule this place!! :laugh:

:cheers:

BUMP...Why is this no longer "sticky"-ed?

The sad thing is all those months it was "Read Me" stickied up there and we still have so many guys on NNT who don't know what to do. We thought people who like to be able to start threads would find that a thread with this title might be worth reading. :)

One might presume it's a similar lack of attentiveness that got them in NNT in the first place. :D

We even have guys who think it's our fault they don't know what to do, or that they are in NNT for the content of their opinion. :doh:

We even have guys like "DrSmith" who posted more than once in this thread and still didn't figure it out, and then posture like they're "victims" of power-crazed mods :rolleyes: and we should just "take them off NNT" instead of paying attention, following directions, and doing what other members did to get their thread-starting privileges back. :)

Aren't you sorry you asked now? :silly: :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

bumpMediumSmall.jpg

A lot of you guys are making thread titles that really suck.:)

A lof of you guys are going to be put on No New Threads.:)

Read rule #8 (8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts. ) carefully, understand it, and follow it to avoid being that guy.:)

Not trying to be rude. I really just want to start a thread about a division II player who I played with in High School that I think will be making some noise as an undrafted free agent.

thanks

I'm not trying to be rude either, so please dont take it that way, but EVERYONE thinks they know someone who will be making noise in the NFL. Just wait until he does make some noise and then hopefully it will be with us :-) then tell everyone he played with ya:cheers:

We want to live in a world where people with questions about NNT will notice the thread title and try reading at least the first post in the thread.:D

(typed with love)

Maybe we should just go into radio. :)

Archived