Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making A Righteous Thread--Your Official "NNT" InfoCenter

Jumbo

Hey guys, please forgive my naivete, but is there any way to obtain a list of mods and/or staff members so I know who not to offend in the future? No sarcasm intended.

SD brother, forgive the rudeness on here. The MODs are usually the guys who have Coach Gibbs as their avatars. But I have found (the hard way) that its best to just be polite to everyone and not make waves if possible.

everyone here has made a thread they shouldnt have. the trick is when the MOD tells you that to NOT get offended by it. Its not personal, its just their jobs and they are just doing it.

and if you have ANY questions bro, feel free to email me. Im down to help anyone who needs it..

A good thread is magic. Like chemistry in a football team. You can't teach it. You can't set it to a formula. When you think it will suck...it explodes. When you think it will explode...it sucks. You can only hope to go by proven rules, but still, there's no guarantee:

If someone else wrote it, would it be interesting to me?

Is it unique?

Does it ask an opinion? People LOVE to give their opinion.

Does the title grab your eye?

Is it funny? Funny is extra credit.

If it sucks, are you strong enough to let it die? If not, then don't post it.

Just a few of my tips fror what it's worth.

SD brother, forgive the rudeness on here. The MODs are usually the guys who have Coach Gibbs as their avatars. But I have found (the hard way) that its best to just be polite to everyone and not make waves if possible.

everyone here has made a thread they shouldnt have. the trick is when the MOD tells you that to NOT get offended by it. Its not personal, its just their jobs and they are just doing it.

and if you have ANY questions bro, feel free to email me. Im down to help anyone who needs it..

Thanks, my man. I appreciate it. I will definitely take you up on your offer at some point in the near future. :cheers:

HAHAHAH!! F'ing Jumbo.

So, whats going on? Just hanging out?

Yeah, me too. I like hanging out.

You ever hang out over there? -------->

Nah. Bad neighborhood. Drug dealers, muggers, cw line-dancing, hookers, child molesters, dog beaters, NNT group.

Nazi is a highly offensive term to some people and not something that should be tossed around. Think of people who had relatives die in the concentration camps, and I'm sure you'll understand why it is considered a highly offensive word to some people.

I don't think you meant it offensively, so I'm just saying please don't use that word in the future.

Nazi is a highly offensive term to some people and not something that should be tossed around. Think of people who had relatives die in the concentration camps, and I'm sure you'll understand why it is considered a highly offensive word to some people.

I don't think you meant it offensively, so I'm just saying please don't use that word in the future.

Note to self. The guy that's barely been here 2 months doesn't the long running community in jokes. Nor the Hogan's Heros picture references to underscore said jokes.

\

settle down francis...

Archived