Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making A Righteous Thread--Your Official "NNT" InfoCenter

Jumbo

I understand that NNT helps proactively enchance the user experience here, but perhaps there should be a user browsable "trash" forum where deleted and harmless threads that would otherwise be closed would go (not spam though). And that people who are currently on NNT seeking to create a new thread would have their post first moved there, and then if it enjoyed a certain thread rating, or at the will of the mods be moved back into the original forum?

Perhaps I am biased, but I read alot of good posts from people who are NNT'd. It seems like maybe this could be a pragmatically useful method of giving people second chances.

I understand that NNT helps proactively enchance the user experience here, but perhaps there should be a user browsable "trash" forum where deleted and harmless threads that would otherwise be closed would go (not spam though). And that people who are currently on NNT seeking to create a new thread would have their post first moved there, and then if it enjoyed a certain thread rating, or at the will of the mods be moved back into the original forum?

Perhaps I am biased, but I read alot of good posts from people who are NNT'd. It seems like maybe this could be a pragmatically useful method of giving people second chances.

It's not really about content, but redundancy. We have more then enough forums to manage here, so one more isn't a good thing being it would have to moderated.

I also read good posts from people on NNT. Nobody ever said the people in that group don't post good stuff. 99% of the time, all they did is not take a quick minute to search to see if the topic has beed posted already, which is clearly stated in the rules.

This may sound odd, but members should be thankful we have the NNT group. Yup, you heard me right. If we didn't, people would be either on read only where you couldn't post at all, or outright banned for a period of time when ignoreing the rule.

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted. If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged. This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

And of course, the use of NNT is being expanded now to help out with this rule.

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts. Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, provided without the editorializing of titles by members.

I got NNT'd for no good reason and so I just created a new identity that I use to post new threads with. :)

Sayonara to you & INFLICT.

1. Each visitor may own a single registered account.

The ExtremeSkins staff screens and approves all new accounts. Duplicate accounts are prohibited, and the staff employs security measures to enforce this policy. Duplicate accounts will immediately closed (i.e., banned). Do not create additional registered accounts to bypass an issued ban; absent compelling circumstances, any attempt to circumvent a ban by registering a secondary account will result in a permanent banishment of all related accounts.

I got NNT'd for no good reason and so I just created a new identity that I use to post new threads with. :)

1. Each visitor may own a single registered account.

The ExtremeSkins staff screens and approves all new accounts. Duplicate accounts are prohibited, and the staff employs security measures to enforce this policy. Duplicate accounts will immediately closed (i.e., banned). Do not create additional registered accounts to bypass an issued ban; absent compelling circumstances, any attempt to circumvent a ban by registering a secondary account will result in a permanent banishment of all related accounts.

All I can say is wow. You have got to be one of the dumbest people in the world. That's scary dumb. You ratted yourself out. How do you have internet access?

:doh: :doh: :doh: Rich, WTF were you thinking???? (Not that you'll See this)

I'll give him **** in person, if I see him at the Tampa Tailgate!! :doh:

All I can say is wow. You have got to be one of the dumbest people in the world. That's scary dumb. You ratted yourself out. How do you have internet access?

I know this guy' date=' worked with him, actually he's pretty sharp. (EXCEPT FOR THIS INSTANCE)

two mistakes there, no good reason, means you haven't learned

two id's means you never read the rules, even after the NNT's

I tried to tell him in this thread..http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3907429&postcount=121 but he never seen it I guess

So now your stealing Pete's lines? ;)

Nope, it's called team work. :)

What's really cool is, I may have been at the show that was recorded. I went to see Tull in 78 at the Garden, but cant remember if they did multipal shows.

Hey, I was very wasted back in those days, I'm lucky I can remember anything from 75 to 88 :laugh:

Nope, it's called team work. :)

What's really cool is, I may have been at the show that was recorded. I went to see Tull in 78 at the Garden, but cant remember if they did multipal shows.

Hey, I was very wasted back in those days, I'm lucky I can remember anything from 75 to 88 :laugh:

Aaahhhh!!! The good ole days. Tell me again, why can't you remember? :D

Archived