Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making A Righteous Thread--Your Official "NNT" InfoCenter

Jumbo

I would be more than willing to remove my sig in turn for being able to make threads again, even if it is just in the tailgate

Looks like that one went right over your head, under your feet, & nowhere in between. :)

To get out of the NNT group you must figure out which rule you messed up with which thread and PM a mod or send the staff an e-mail with the specific details (and your pledge to do better :D) so we can know you have learned your error and are less likely to repeat it.

What happens if you get no response?

What happens if you get no response?
I think you mean "what happens when you don't get a response as soon as you think you should?" Well, in this case, the answer is:

since you only PM'ed me with your not entirely complete mea culpa (which I have decided to accept anyway) and since I have been busy elsewhere with other things, and busy here wiht matters ahead of restoring your suspended thread-starting privileges, the wise thing to do would have been another PM politely requesting your status and including a declaration of your understanding and grateful patience regarding any delay. :)

Nevertheless, as the staff makes a few visits here to work even over a wonderful holiday weekend, I am actually going to (amazingly enough) take you off of NNT right now and watch hilarity ensue. :D

Nevertheless, as the staff makes a few visits here to work even over a wonderful holiday weekend, I am actually going to (amazingly enough) take you off of NNT right now and watch hilarity ensue. :D

You betting on the over or the under?:silly:

I think you mean "what happens when you don't get a response as soon as you think you should?" including a declaration of your understanding and grateful patience regarding any delay. :)

So I am getting the sense that my NNT was not your first priority in life, i can accapt that it helps keep me humble, by the way my post was not meant to hurry anything i was willing to wait a month before turning into a nag

Archived