Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making A Righteous Thread--Your Official "NNT" InfoCenter

Jumbo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Alright guys... I've got a question... Specifically dealing with what actual rule I broke?

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=314798

First off, now that he can't play pro basketball, he's gotta do something to fill his time...

6'4" (He's tall)

1961 Career Receptions (Rebounds)

10575 Career Points (Divided by 6, that's like 1200 TD's)

3427 Field Goals ( Multiplied by by 3 that's over 10,000 Points... Obviously you'd include some of those as extra points)

28 Years old as of today (Happy birthday)

Shouldn't we at least give this guy a look? I mean, he could turn Campbell into a pro bowler, and we could finally cut Onions... Although I'm not sure how well he can kick off...

Thoughts?

After reviewing the rules, I honestly cannot think of a rule I broke... It was absolutely a sarcastic post, basically generated for laughs, but, I don't think that I broke any rules...

I'm also not sure who NNT'd me and don't want to spam all mods to see who it was... The stats for Gilbert are 100% accurate (even his birthday)...

IO - if I was you, I'd read post #1 of this thread. Also, see the rules. Play particular attention to Rule 3. There are several examples of spam shown in the rule, but those three are not meant to cover every example of spam. A silly thread in the midst of a major event (e.g. the hiring of a new HC) could be considered spam.

The last paragraph which is highlighted in red has specific instructions. It says "PM or email a mod", so that's probably the best thing to do. It won't be considered spam unless you ignore the rest of post #1. :)

Or you may want to consider the irony of your thread coupled with your Tailgate Mafia - Bringing Justice To The Stadium.

You're right... I should go back to the towel picture... BTW Thanks a lot... I was more concerned with the PM Box reduction...

• 3 weeks later...
Done. You're gonna need to bump it, though, if you want anybody to see it.

Assuming you're talking to me, I definitely will. I freaked when I found out NFL Network was on Hulu.com now because A) I have cable and B) I live in NY(only giants/jets crap on here).:(

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

as a freshly NNTed member of Extremeskins, if anyone has any questions about how being hilarious can and will get you NNTed Id love to help answer them.

as I said in my thread of infamy, we all better learn to laugh this year

PS. MODS i think its important that you know I DO understand why I got NNTed and am not upset about it. I LOVE ES and the platform it provides

I didn't give you the NNT kingofdaroad99, but I think it's good you added that last part because you're correct--it's "important we know that." :D

But shed your concerns, most members and all of the staff would not survive long here without a healthy sense of humor. :)

I'd like to add that since this bump, there are already three (on my end) of our redoubtable Redskins pontificators who shed their NNTs. :beavisnbutthead:

You've always been a soft touch that gives in too easy Jumbo

That's what I keep telling them in court with all their "oooo...but that's assault and battery, not self-defense" nonsense. I am so misunderstood. I really appreciate it when someone does "get me" and notes my ever-nurturing disposition. :)

Oh I know it wasnt you Jumbo, it was TK. It was just my way of sharing my belief that NNTs are not discipline but rather tools for control. Otherwise it would be total chaos up in here. I thought my joke was funny, but if everyone did it this board would be incomprehendable. I know that deep down TK thought it was funny too!

---------- Post added July-31st-2011 at 04:53 PM ----------

oh wow, just noticed Im not NNTed anymore. Thanks MODS

Oh I know it wasnt you Jumbo, it was TK. It was just my way of sharing my belief that NNTs are not discipline but rather tools for control. Otherwise it would be total chaos up in here. I thought my joke was funny, but if everyone did it this board would be incomprehendable. I know that deep down TK thought it was funny too!

---------- Post added July-31st-2011 at 04:53 PM ----------

oh wow, just noticed Im not NNTed anymore. Thanks MODS

As The Dan's highly-paid minions, we mods are nothing but tools for (total) control, and remember that we are always deadly serious and have our sense of humor stripped from us along with our free will and even our basic humanity when we accept the position. :)

Archived