Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making A Righteous Thread--Your Official "NNT" InfoCenter

Jumbo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I just realized that I was guilty of this as well. I am pretty new here (no excuse) and I'm pretty sure I started a thread about T.J. Houzh and I titled it with just his name. Just want to publicly apologize for that and I have thoroughly read the rules now and it won't happen again. Thanks for letting it slide (or not catching it ;) )

I never start threads because I pretty much expect to find the topic already there when I view. But, good to know the rules and criteria anyway.

I registered with the intent to post but as things evolved I became more interested in what others are saying here than yammering myself.

I see some chatter about deficiencies ES posters may or may not have in general but there are a number of straight up nailz contributors. rack you.

velocet

I never start threads because I pretty much expect to find the topic already there when I view. But, good to know the rules and criteria anyway.

I registered with the intent to post but as things evolved I became more interested in what others are saying here than yammering myself.

I see some chatter about deficiencies ES posters may or may not have in general but there are a number of straight up nailz contributors. rack you.

velocet

We need more members like you!

Rack You Too!

:cheers:

I'd loooove to get my status back. Ive sent PMs apologizing for posting a new thread regarding Portis' already documented radio antics, but there's no harm in doing it again i suppose. :silly: Or if it was due to me using parts of the same post in more than one thread, which i definitley have done in the past.

On a related note, i could never figure out why my avatar doesn't SAY no new threads, but im not allowed to make them.... unless it was just a glitch or something...... anyhow, here's to hoping that the Mods believe i have something special to offer to the board, people seem to like my posts and thoughtful comments(i hope)

I'd like to congratulate Rhoudus above, and a number of other ES'ers to date who actually read and too the time to comprehend this sticky thread, and the followed the directions exactly, and now have their long-lost thread-starting privileges back. :applause::applause::cheers:

It's absolutely amazing what dividends paying attention, following directions, and acting like a grown-up nets. :D

• 2 weeks later...

velocet

I think starting a thread is a big deal and shouldn't be done everytime a random thought passes through my head or if a trade worked on Madden it should work in real life, like "let's trade Ade Jimoh for a 2nd rounder" and then see what we could get by trading Collins... It just pushes down legitamite threads. I'm not even sure I spelled that right.

I think starting a thread is a big deal and shouldn't be done everytime a random thought passes through my head or if a trade worked on Madden it should work in real life, like "let's trade Ade Jimoh for a 2nd rounder" and then see what we could get by trading Collins... It just pushes down legitamite threads. I'm not even sure I spelled that right.

You didn't. Legitimate. :) And you're right about thread starting being a big deal. Unfortunately....

I remember back in early 2002 I came home from working with my brother and sister in law in their property management business and got on to ES. I found a few articles and posted them. The last thread I started I stated how I was on roll,(it was like the 4th or 5th Redskins news thread I had posted in about an hour),and to read the story. Signed off and went back to work. Came back about an hour or so later to check on things,and found,(much to the amusement of the other members),that I had forgotten to post a link. :doh:

• 3 weeks later...
Sure.

1. Read over the Forum Rules. Pay particular attention to #4.

2. Look at the last New Thread you started.

3. Try to figure out what you did wrong.

Hope this helps.

Sorry for being a dope, but where can I see or search for the last thread I started?

• 1 month later...

Archived