Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making A Righteous Thread--Your Official "NNT" InfoCenter

Jumbo

omtook a leave of absence mod-wise but as with all former staff may return at any time in full active om-niscience and Pete is in jail. I hooked him up with my bondsman, so he may be in for a little longer.

omtook a leave of absence mod-wise but as with all former staff may return at any time in full active om-niscience and Pete is in jail. I hooked him up with my bondsman, so he may be in for a little longer.

Well I know the part about Om is serious...

And I'm like 98% sure the part about Pete is a joke...

But if not, we certainly have plenty of experts on criminal defense in the Tailgate, and I'm SURE they have law degrees.

You guys should look into that.

:D

I actually knew about Pete I was just trying to cover for him but om took a leave of absence??

What about Tarhog?

PS: I know Tarhog isn't a mod anymore, just hadn't seen him in a while

Tarhog is in a identity protection program, hiding from Cooley Na Mean who has never relinquished his obsessive pursuit of the poor man. Tarhog rues the day he flashed nipple ring to Na Mean.

Major ruage. ("obscure movie quote).

Well I know the part about Om is serious...

And I'm like 98% sure the part about Pete is a joke...

But if not, we certainly have plenty of experts on criminal defense in the Tailgate, and I'm SURE they have law degrees.

You guys should look into that.

:D

Which exactly why we have iheartskins on Staff.;)

And if that fails, we still Art.:)

• 2 weeks later...
Still waiting on why I have a "NNT" Mods...

If it's for improper thread titles or whatever,I would sure appreciate some kind of answer or explaination,since I have been managing a contest for all Extreme members...who would also like an answer as well..(as you see above my reply)

And if your going to enforce these rules, I would also appreciate that everyone be treated equally,if that isn't too much to ask!

For example... http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250000

I've sent Jumbo a "PM" on why?..and have not heard anything...

Thank you!

You need to blast your PM's at Mod's shotgun style. I always hit up five of them at a time when I send anything that needs attention. Luckily, it hasn't yet been for banishment purposes.

Still waiting on why I have a "NNT" Mods...

Then you'll be waiting for a very long time. As per the instructions in this very thread, the onus is now on you to figure it out by your posting history. Then PM a Staff member. But if you want to continue to blast your temper tantrum out in public & look like a doofus, more power to you.

If I can't get answers Privately,then I will go public TK... ;)

Sorry for using your thread as an example,but it is what it is....

The fact you get a pass,when others suffer the fate is a load of crap...!IMO..

I was running a harmless contest and as I go to post a poll from that contest,I have a "NNT"...

Which is fine,if I broke a rule! :cheers: What that rule is to me remains a mystery...

Yours however,is right there in the open as plain as day from the thread title,yet that apparently is fine!

I'm not trying to be a problem,but I DO want some answers damn it!

Sorry for steppin' on your toes,but this lad isn't takin' it up the butt!

Well now. You PM'ed me 3:39 monday afternoon my time. This might be difficult for you to grok since your posting history suggests you have self-centered addictive-thread-starting-attention-whore tendencies with co-occuring episodes of questionable cognitve stability (which is not against the rules), but the harsh reality is you aren't promised instant curbside service at ES.

You should be more patient.This is a volunteer position, not a paid one, and there are 70, 000 members here and much to do. And if you want a really good example of people not taking it up the butt, I am giving it to you now.

You broke a rule. Then you come in to thread and want to "rumble" and act the fool and make accusations and assertions of maltreament and unfairness because you didn't receive instant gratification. Sad.

As far as anything TK did, not only is what happens to ANY other member immaterial to the consequences of your actions in this matter, but ANY member that I would have seen making that thread title as TK did would have been giving a pass, too.

On top of which, you are correct if you assume that any moderator may at anytime engage in some flexing of some forum guidelines when you can't. OMG!!!! Deal with it.

So here's the deal. Instead of responding to your Monday e-mail which I am getting to now on my lunch break as I normally would have, you can take a week on read-only to "share" less and "reflect" more on this exchange (do not PM us) and then when I remove the Read-Only next Wednesday you can come back and apologize to the staff if you want or not, but either way you can then follow the instructions exactly as described in the first post of this thread, starting from scratch, to get your thread-starting privileges reinstated.

You need to blast your PM's at Mod's shotgun style. I always hit up five of them at a time when I send anything that needs attention. Luckily, it hasn't yet been for banishment purposes.
Yeh and we all were ready to hang you. So blast that out you know where :silly: :laugh:

:cheers:

Now you're just choosing not to "get it" and continue to react ineffectively. You neither show comprehension for key parts of what I wrote, nor for the procedures to regain thread-starting privs that have been pointed out to you several times now. You should be able to answer the questions you ask on your own. For some of them you have to, to be reinstated.

And no, I did not break any rules--apparently you don't understand many of the rules despite being here a long time--in my harsh but merited (and I maintain accurate, supportable by your posting history) remarks to you. You are too invested in reacting to those reamks and continuing your indignation/oppressed shtick, so feel free.

We will just erase our current PM exchange since it's disconnected from what you just posted here, and barring further problems, I will simply leave things where they are for you to proceed as suggested (or not).

P.S. you were too late on editing it, and that's twice now. :doh:

Archived