Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making A Righteous Thread--Your Official "NNT" InfoCenter

Jumbo

Dude, you have to be able to comprehend reality to even get a whiff of the truth. You are hopeless, here.

Can I be in your circle now Jumbo? :notworthy

It's been fun...talk to you later... :cheers:

and take it easy Jumbo...your 53...don't get mad at me...I don't want you poppin' an artery or something and have to call the extremeskin medical moderators over here...

Gotta run...ttyl..

Your edits in this thread (which are all saved) are great support for that cognitive instability I alluded to earlier. :laugh:

And don't worry about my heart, amigo, you make me laugh, not sweat. You regularly post as one our special cases. ;)

Now, really, gotta go. :laugh:

wow michael_33, is he still asking how he can try out to be punter in the NFL, or how Obama is anti-christ, or trying to ask to make a 1 million player pool for fantasy football?

LOL

I was thinking that Obama the "Antichrist" would be one heck of a punter in my fantasy league football pool... :silly:

Can I NOT be NNT'd? Maybe if your "search" feature would work properly, I wouldn't have posted a topic that was already made 329038234875 years ago (so sorry about that).

I don't get it. You can type here, expecting people to read, but yet you lack the mere ability to read & comprehend what others have said to you. Silly things like this make me wonder if you're one of those 18 year olds still stuck in Kindergarten.

And after a quick look-see at your user notes & seeing this

I'm sure there's already a topic about him, but I don't feel like digging through the forums.

in the thread that resulted in your current NNT status, it very well be, in the best interests of the board, that you stay on NNT.

I don't get it. You can type here, expecting people to read, but yet you lack the mere ability to read & comprehend what others have said to you. Silly things like this make me wonder if you're one of those 18 year olds still stuck in Kindergarten.

in the thread that resulted in your current NNT status, it very well be, in the best interests of the board, that you stay on NNT.

TKOwnt.

Can I NOT be NNT'd? Maybe if your "search" feature would work properly, I wouldn't have posted a topic that was already made 329038234875 years ago (so sorry about that).
Maybe if you dislodged your primary sensory cluster from it's apparent resting place in Dark Territory, you'd notice the sticky "Read Me" thread at the top of the stadium, titled, interestingly enough, "an easier way to search extemeskins"

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5025431&postcount=1

:):D

Ok, I see it now, thank you. That wasn't up there a year ago or whenever. I don't get how you can do that to us because of ONE topic. If I was a Cowboys fan creating GO COWBOYS SKINS SUCK topics, I would understand. But I'm not like that. I was just trying to start a good conversation with fellow Skins fans, and if you don't want me to continue doing that, then go ahead and keep me on the NNT. Calling me an 18-year-old kid stuck in kindergarten and putting me on the NNT is childish. Just let us have one, and at least give us a second chance. That's all I'm asking for. This isn't just to me, it's for everyone that got put into NNT jail because of one innocent occasion. Next time, give people a warning on their first strike, and strike them out on the second time. I'm speaking for all of us here, free us, and we wont let you down. Now we know better. Thank you. Hail.

No because I am so right and I want everyone to see it. I'll PM them but what good does that do? They'll just ignore it.

Actually you're not right.

I PMed a Mod yesterday and I haven't heard back. I'm going to wait and PM him again later on today or tomorrow as a friendly reminder that I have a question. The mods are volunteers and have plenty to do here on ES, and they also have jobs and personal lives that come first. Be patient.

If they're ignoring you, there is probably a reason. You were NNTed for a reason and the best way to get off the NNT list is to admit (privately) that you were wrong, explain what rule you broke and how you now understand what you did wrong and that you won't do it again.

The Mods have said before that they sometimes ignore some PMs because the poster does not have a firm grasp of the rules or why they're NNTed etc.

I'm not a Mod so feel free to ignore this advice but I'm just trying to help you out. The Mods often get frustrated with posters who do what you are doing, which is essentially publicly calling them out on being wrong or send them PMs that they do not see as being adequate to get said poster off the NNT list.

michael_33 shouldn't have done what he did and you shouldn't have either. Its never wise to come on here and publically complain about the Mods, this isn't a democracy. Even if you were right and all of ES was behind you, the Mods don't have to listen. We're not going to stage a revolt and take over...the Mods are the judge and the jury, they hold all the cards.

Now this isn't to say that they're not forgiving. The Mods have allowed posters who were given vacations for extremely offensive posts to come back if they apologize and are generally lenient on NNT status. I would suggest you have a conversation with a Mod if you're still confused, but only after you've fully read through the rules and all the "Read Me" threads.

Again, this is just some friendly advice...I'm not a Mod and I do not understand the rules (both written and unwritten) as well as they do--so talk to them.

Good luck.

DMH28 has indicated as complete an understanding as one can ask, and a type of understanding avialable to all just by employing some simple effort to do what everyone agrees to do when they register: read, learn, and follow the rules. And maybe pay a little attention to what's going on around you in the fourm (like sticky threads and what other members who "get it" are saying). The only thing I would add to Darrell's stellar summation is that we are actually a bunch of softies and about the opposite of Draconian when treated with just a modicum of initial politeness, or at least neutrality.

Darrell, that was an amazing job of one ES brother looking out for another.:applause:

Smooter, despite your errors to date, all you have to do is what everyone else is asked to do to be reinstated: follow the instructions in the first post of the thread. It's here to provide additional help, though it has been as much a fly-strip as anything. Your complaints, protests, or whining, however one wishes to label them, are immaterial to the matter at hand and serve no useful purpose for you or the board. In contrast, the attitude presented in your posts actually works against you. If you determine ES is not the place for you, we will understand, but we prefer you just settle down, do what the others members are asked to do, and enjoy the site. :)

Just using this....

Ok, I see it now, thank you. That wasn't up there a year ago or whenever. I don't get how you can do that to us because of ONE topic. If I was a Cowboys fan creating GO COWBOYS SKINS SUCK topics, I would understand. But I'm not like that. I was just trying to start a good conversation with fellow Skins fans, and if you don't want me to continue doing that, then go ahead and keep me on the NNT. Calling me an 18-year-old kid stuck in kindergarten and putting me on the NNT is childish. Just let us have one, and at least give us a second chance. That's all I'm asking for.

...to shoot down this. Smooter, you have to be kidding. You went out of your way to say you "just didn't feel like it" with regards to searching before posting a new topic. That behavior does make you sound like an 18 year old stuck in kindergarten. Putting you on NNT was being lenient, for a remark like that. Many of the people on NNT are on it because they make the same mistake you did, but few of them are dumb enough to admit that they didn't care enough to even bother.

P.S....The Mods have responded to just about every PM I've sent them.

Gosh, can you guys be any nicer? I wouldn't even be posting here if I wouldn't be getting such rude comments. With that being said, I'm done with you guys.

Mods, I'll talk to you later. (Am I even allowed to send PMs?)

Ok, I see it now, thank you. That wasn't up there a year ago or whenever. I don't get how you can do that to us because of ONE topic. If I was a Cowboys fan creating GO COWBOYS SKINS SUCK topics, I would understand. But I'm not like that. I was just trying to start a good conversation with fellow Skins fans, and if you don't want me to continue doing that, then go ahead and keep me on the NNT. Calling me an 18-year-old kid stuck in kindergarten and putting me on the NNT is childish. Just let us have one, and at least give us a second chance. That's all I'm asking for. This isn't just to me, it's for everyone that got put into NNT jail because of one innocent occasion. Next time, give people a warning on their first strike, and strike them out on the second time. I'm speaking for all of us here, free us, and we wont let you down. Now we know better. Thank you. Hail.

Yet again, you demonstrate your inability to comprehend the words actually said to you versus what you think was said to you. When you can quit being such a silly goose, and actually follow the instructions in this very thread, we'll let you post again. Until then, we'll do what we can to ease the embarrisment of everyone else laughing at you.

Gosh, can you guys be any nicer? I wouldn't even be posting here if I wouldn't be getting such rude comments. With that being said, I'm done with you guys.

If you can't handle that, it's probably just as well that you're done here. Gameday Threads very well might make you sob uncontrollably. :)

Archived