Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

1 hour ago, bh32 said:

Those idiot fans think Tampa has the # 1 Defense...They are in for a rude awakening when they finally meet a defense that has a legit pass rush and not some over the hill pass rushers.

I would like to have their LB's, but surprisingly I like our corners (health a key) more than theirs. I would LOVE for Jamin Davis to have a great game to spoil the Cows Parsons manufactured agenda. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, steve09ru said:

Taking some hits early.  

Gregory out due to Covid, Lawrence out for 8 weeks with a broken foot/surgery, Collins suspended 5 games for substance abuse, gallup out due to calf

They are snake bit for sure. Not to mention Martin missing week one.

Almost ready to start prepping the good old draft board 

Edited by DeMarco Murray 29

Honest to goodness post on the Cows board: "Chargers pose a few matchup issues, but I don’t get this doom and gloom idea that that the Cowboys will start 0-2. Chargers have a journeyman QB. This isn’t Brady on the opposing offense. We should be able to confuse him, rattle him and get some picks. Chargers DL is stout but if our OL can’t give Dak a reasonable amount of time to throw the ball and open running lanes for Zeke, then we are paying them too much and need to upgrade.  If this team has improved overall, then this game should be a win, and I think it will be."

They truly have the most stupid ignorant fanbase in the history of sports.  Good grief.  They are going to love Justin Herbert with their amazing DB's and missing pass rush.  Yeesh...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Honest to goodness post on the Cows board: "Chargers pose a few matchup issues, but I don’t get this doom and gloom idea that that the Cowboys will start 0-2. Chargers have a journeyman QB. This isn’t Brady on the opposing offense. We should be able to confuse him, rattle him and get some picks. Chargers DL is stout but if our OL can’t give Dak a reasonable amount of time to throw the ball and open running lanes for Zeke, then we are paying them too much and need to upgrade.  If this team has improved overall, then this game should be a win, and I think it will be."

They truly have the most stupid ignorant fanbase in the history of sports.  Good grief.  They are going to love Justin Herbert with their amazing DB's and missing pass rush.  Yeesh...

You didn’t mention to multiple pages of real knowledgeable Cowboy fans bashing him saying Herbert is an elite QB lol 

There are many troll accounts there. Some of them claiming start Alarcon at RT

Edited by DeMarco Murray 29
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

You didn’t mention to multiple pages of real knowledgeable Cowboy fans bashing him saying Herbert is an elite QB lol 

Yeah, I have to admit there have been far more posts on CZ that are reasonable than I ever expected to encounter...it's not as fun lol. (assuming that Riggo's post is from CZ, that is)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

That is true DeMarco. I cherry picked & do apologize for that. That was just crazy & he/she doubled down later. YOU, however are always realistic and a credit to our board, seriously. *and the Cowzone (Calzone, couldn’t resist) board as well I’m sure. Hail

Edited by Riggo'sRangers
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

That is true DeMarco. I cherry picked & do apologize for that. That was just crazy & he/she doubled down later. YOU, however are always realistic and a credit to our board, seriously. *and the Cowzone (Calzone, couldn’t resist) board as well I’m sure. Hail

No apologies needed my friend. The fan base is definitely something special lol. Makes me shake my own head in amazement at times 

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, srtman04 said:

This league is getting ridiculous to watch.  Its clear games are manipulated and I'm tired of it. 

So...the team that is constantly, undeservingly getting all the media love...

also just happens to get all the ridiculous ref calls or non-calls go their way.

Coincidence tho, huh ?

• Like 1