Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

I guess now you have to have a bunch of players with character issues to have a top Defense..I guess someone forgot to tell Rivera and JDR that...lol. The lenghts they go through to justify having a bunch of shady players on that team is unbelievable..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Get ready to watch the first step towards the greatest season of all time when the Cowboys take on the Steelers tonight!  Cowboys have been sandbaging the past few years because they didn't see winning the Super Bowl (against obviously inferior competition) as a worthy goal.  So, I have been informed that the Cowboys are so confident about the game tonight that they are going to mostly play backups.  They are so good that Dak isn't even making the trip for the game.  No need.  Now that the Cowboys have a worthy goal (1st 17-0 regular season), they are going to rampage through the league!

Sorry, just wanted to throw that out there before reality sets in watching them play.

Edited by Nerm
  • Haha 4

Might have to tune in to Jimmy Johnson's induction tonight. Brings back memories of the NFC East in the early 90s. I think Johnson, Gibbs, and Parcells respected one another.....shame that those coaching duels didn't last past 1992 (briefly resurrected in the mid-2000s with Parcells in Dallas and Gibbs back with the Skins). 

• Like 1

I know that hatred of Dallas runs deep..  But, I was wondering if the Cowboys' decades long run of poor play has dampened that hatred. 

So, I was wondering what situations would be more upsetting to WFT fans then watching the Cowboys win a Super Bowl this season.

What would be worse, the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl in a blowout, or...

The WFT missing the playoffs due to poor QB play, while Kirk Cousins and Dwayne Haskins finish 1 and 2 in the MVP race.

Both of those scenarios have a non-zero chance of happening.  So, which would you choose?

12 minutes ago, Nerm said:

I know that hatred of Dallas runs deep..  But, I was wondering if the Cowboys' decades long run of poor play has dampened that hatred. 

So, I was wondering what situations would be more upsetting to WFT fans then watching the Cowboys win a Super Bowl this season.

What would be worse, the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl in a blowout, or...

The WFT missing the playoffs due to poor QB play, while Kirk Cousins and Dwayne Haskins finish 1 and 2 in the MVP race.

Both of those scenarios have a non-zero chance of happening.  So, which would you choose?

Cowboys winning, hands down.

If only because it would embolden every damn bandwagon fan to be even more obnoxious than ever before. The media would be insufferable.

Cousins and Haskins being MVP leaders would suck, but only because that means Covid hit the NFL so hard that 67 other QBs died. And that would just be sad and terrible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Cousins and Haskins being MVP leaders would suck, but only because that means Covid hit the NFL so hard that 67 other QBs died. And that would just be sad and terrible.

I can't even imagine if covid hit the NFL so hard, and Cousins ended up dominating while going with the plexiglass defense instead of the vaccine.