Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Pretty hilarious thread when you think about it: a bunch of manly men, most of us probably beer-swilling dudes who can barely match our own socks (myself included), getting all worked up about the Redskins' wardrobes!

...personally, I'm not a fan of the burgundy-on-burgundy idea, but if we win I'll probably think they're the greatest look ever. This is what happened with the all-whites. Also, if this is really indeed Portis's idea, then it suddenly got about a hundred times cooler, lol.

So does this go along age lines? Has there been a poll on this?

I'm 37 and I think this will look absolutely hideous. I'm seriously extremely disappointed that is happening finally.

Seems like younger kids think it will be "tight".

I was thinking the same thing. I went to see my high school (Friendly) play a few years ago and they had red pants and jerseys with a sky blue helmet and I thought it looked horrible. My guess is it will fall almost directly along age lines. I'm an old fuddy-duddy so my opinion should be expected.

I don't care if they are all sporting Cooley's famous booty shorts as long as they win the game.

Edit:Okay, maybe it would be a little too disturbing if they did wear those booty shorts, but I'm sure the ladies wouldn't mind.

RANDY THOMAS in them shorts...No woman would ever be ok again !!

-- BURGUNDY ON BURGUNDY!

It has finally happened. The Redskins are expected to wear burgundy pants and burgundy jerseys for Monday night’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

It's the first time--at least in recent memory--that the team has worn burgundy on burgundy uniforms.

Players have talked about wearing burgundy on burgundy for years, and earlier this season Jim Zorn indicated it would be a possibility for cold weather games.

White on white uniforms has become a fashion trend for the Redskins in recent years. This year, the Redskins are 4-1 wearing white on white uniforms.

They are 2-0 wearing burgundy jerseys and white pants (wins over Dallas and Philadelphia) and 0-1 wearing white jerseys and burgundy pants (loss to New York Giants).

From The Washington Redskins Main webpage.

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/News___Notes__Samuels__Moss_Still_Uncertain_26533.jsp

lol, you all act like I'm the only one who doesn't like the damn uniforms! Geez, I'm sorry if I hurt anybody or as it seems, everybody's feelings here. I just don't like the all burgundy and I feel like I'm standing in the middle of a lynch mob.

Well, if it makes everybody happy, I love the all burgundy uniforms. As a matter of fact, they should add all burgundy shoes to go along with it and shoe laces to boot.

We are not doomed! :notworthy

LoL! Yeah bro people have a tendency to 'wolf pack' on this board. I like the idea of wearing all burgandy. You don't like the all Burgandy, cool.

It might be a youth thing. It makes me think back to my college days when the terps would change their uniforms.

:cheers:

HTTR!

Sweet and its double confirmed on the pre game show, they just said they were going to talk about a new uniform look we have not seen before when they come back from commercial break.

Fully confirmed on the pre-game show they will go Burgundy on Burgundy tonight. Sick! Also they said Moss will give it a go tonight and play.

Edited by CPortJGibbs89