Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

i hope this is true. burgundy on burgundy would look great.

if burgundy with gold pants were an option, i'd be into that, but i don't think that's allowed. it would constitute a uniform change, which has to be approved by the league and probably involves a ton of red tape.

those throwback uni's from a couple years back with the burgundy top and gold pants are the best-looking uniforms the redskins have ever worn, by a wide margin.

all burgundy will be pretty cool!

37 AND LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what the team looks like in the all BURGUNDY!!! That's awesome news if indeed it's true!!

Are these the socks that everyone is talking about? If so, you can clearly tell that they weren't in all BURGUNDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SKINS!!!!!

[ATTACH]39213[/ATTACH]

37 AND LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what the team looks like in the all BURGUNDY!!! That's awesome news if indeed it's true!!

Are these the socks that everyone is talking about? If so, you can clearly tell that they weren't in all BURGUNDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SKINS!!!!!

[ATTACH]39213[/ATTACH]

Damn man sad picture... Gibbs talkin to the one and only Sean Taylor..... :( Edited by CPortJGibbs89

i hope this is true. burgundy on burgundy would look great.

if burgundy with gold pants were an option, i'd be into that, but i don't think that's allowed. it would constitute a uniform change, which has to be approved by the league and probably involves a ton of red tape.

those throwback uni's from a couple years back with the burgundy top and gold pants are the best-looking uniforms the redskins have ever worn, by a wide margin.

all burgundy will be pretty cool!

so i guess you don't actually like wearing team colors? because those 70th anni. unis definitely pushed the line as far as sticking to your teams colors.

personally, i like the old burgundy jerseys w/ gold pants and gold helmet from the charlie taylor era.

Oh jeez, the life of this uniform combination depends on the outcome of tonights game. In other words, you all better be hoping that Burgundy and Burgundy succeeds :D

EDIT: Whoops, fixed what could have been construed as a censor bypass. Gotta remember where I'm posting, my bad!

Edited by Bifflog

Was it really Danny that worn 17? It's amazing how much I have allowed myself to forget about the Steve Spurrier years. It's like I can search, but the data just isn't there. It's like a hole in my memory. I honestly can't really recall with any accuracy anything from 2001 to 2003. I remember before 2001 just fine.

And it's not like I went fair weather. I would never do that.

Strange

Maybe those years actually didn't happen

Edited by MD.C RedskinsFan