Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I think I'm gonna hurl. It's gonna look like pajamas.

So does this go along age lines? Has there been a poll on this?

I'm 37 and I think this will look absolutely hideous. I'm seriously extremely disappointed that is happening finally.

Seems like younger kids think it will be "tight".

Edited by hoskins

I have never seen them wear Maroon in my 23 years of living. Last time I checked we were the BURGUNDY AND GOLD!

I personally hate the Burgundy Jerseys just because of having to see the Dallas white. The reason we started wearing White Jerseys at home was to make Dallas wear their Blue. More teams have started wearing the whites recently though at home.

Bottom line Burgundy and Burgundy is going to look different and it will be nice to see the Steelers have to wear their white jerseys which look like High School Jerseys. HAIL!!!!

So does this go along age lines? Has there been a poll on this?

I'm 37 and I think this will look absolutely hideous. I'm seriously extremely disappointed that is happening finally.

Seems like younger kids think it will be "tight".

48 and hate the idea--I agree with whoever said it will look pajamas

Edited by jasjhughes

I have seen burgundy/burgundy, when CP and someone else (ST?) got fined for wearing different socks -- i think it was 2005

Actually, they never wore burgundy on burgundy in 05...Gibbs was coach then...they only wore burgundy against tampa in november cuz tampa wore white that game...

Actually, they never wore burgundy on burgundy in 05...Gibbs was coach then...they only wore burgundy against tampa in november cuz tampa wore white that game...

Someone should find a pic of when CP got fined for wearing funny socks -- I thought it was Burgundy/Burgundy but I could be wrong