RSkinsFan

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

Weren't the rumors pretty strong that they would be busting them out yesterday? I wore my throwback tee to the bar yesterday in anticipation...:(

I apologize if this was already covered, I didn't see it on the first few pages..

I heard we were going to be wearing them 4 of the 8 home games. Perhaps all three divisional games and then maybe the Bears game on Natl tv on Thursday night. Just a guess tho.

It has been covered......Their keeping it a secret as to which game were going to wear them

:applause: :applause: This is what I've heard. They will wear them one game and have not released what game that would be.

The way the Giants are looking on defense and with all their injuries, we might be able to go get all the old players form 1970 to suit up and still beat them...lol

...might as well give our regulars a break...:)

I'm confused by this thread.

The link I provided sends you to a gif image that can be found on the REDSKINS.com homepage.

It states that everyone should "wear your 75th Anniversary jerseys for the Giants game."

Better?

Not sure if we're wearing them or they just want to sell merchandise. I noticed it earlier as well.

Yea, since the Giants game is the next home effort. :gaintsuck