Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Do they repaint they players helmets and give them a different colored face mask to attatch or do they just give them an entirely different helmet. I know I hated getting a new helmet when played. Took forever to get used to the way it fit.

I would think it's a new helmet. Anyone know if they get new helmets every game or do they just polish and retouch? They sure do look brand new every time they come out of the tunnel. Seems like a waste, but it's definitely within the budget.

Mine just arrived woohooo!!

Unfortunately Mrs. TLC lost the cable so I can't load a pic. It looks exactly like the pic online, except the 75th patch is larger than in the pic. It is truly a sweet jersey. My favorite part about it is the sleeves. The burgundy/gold stripes are fabric, not the stuff that tends to crack over time. This is now my favorite jersey, I hope they wear it more than twice!

p3849050reg.jpg

Mine just arrived woohooo!!

Unfortunately Mrs. TLC lost the cable so I can't load a pic. It looks exactly like the pic online, except the 75th patch is larger than in the pic. It is truly a sweet jersey. My favorite part about it is the sleeves. The burgundy/gold stripes are fabric, not the stuff that tends to crack over time. This is now my favorite jersey, I hope they wear it more than twice!

p3849050reg.jpg

so it is the same "cut" has the burgundy retail jerseys? also are the sleeves the same as the "ebay" ones?

so it is the same "cut" has the burgundy retail jerseys?

Almost exactly, the only difference is the NFL shield. On the burgundy its sewn on a piece of fabric inside the 'V' of the neck, whereas this one is sewn directly onto the point of the 'V' on the outside of the jersey (like the normal white authentics). The "cut" is identical in all other respects to the burgundy, with the elastic band on the arm but with the exception of the aforementioned stripes (fabric instead of vinyl-ish).

**EDIT: I'm not familiar with the sleeves on the e-bay ones, please explain thanks

that will do it, i will be putting my order in soon, i wanted to see one before i did, just in case the ebay one was about the same.

also thanks for putting the correct jessica pic back up

You bet.

You might want to wait until Reebok does another 40% off sale. Unless youre rich in which case, come find me at the tailgate and loan me $50 for my fantasy league lol

You bet.

You might want to wait until Reebok does another 40% off sale. Unless youre rich in which case, come find me at the tailgate and loan me $50 for my fantasy league lol

i wish, looks like the credit card will get some more use, i would like to wait for the 40% sale, but if it does not come until november plus customization/shipping, by the time i get it the season will almost be over, i want to enjoy it now. i might by a replica just to wear at the game sunday because the team is wearing them.

i wish, looks like the credit card will get some more use, i would like to wait for the 40% sale, but if it does not come until november plus customization/shipping, by the time i get it the season will almost be over, i want to enjoy it now. i might by a replica just to wear at the game sunday because the team is wearing them.

in that case buy it from redskins.com

10% off- use code "cat7501"

:cheers: