Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

94 was my last year in the military, I was going through a divorce so I drank a lot...

But I don't remember this.......

Special Uniform Colors

1994: Burgundy, Gold, White

(NFL 75th Anniversary Uniforms - 1937 Washington Redskins)

http://www.ssur.org/research/TeamColors/Football_Outdoor/NationalFootballLeague/NationalFootballLeague.htm

Help please....

With any luck my authentic Campbell 75th should arrive by Friday.

I love the look, but it still reminds me of this:

Ronald%20McDonald%20Images%20029.jpg

Oh, they're not THAT bad. If any sports franchise's uniforms should remind you of the above, you should think back to the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers, circa 1977.

I found an authentic and paid 75 bucks total for it. Greatest purchase of the last few years for me. The Landry name and number looks sick on a throwback style jersey cuz he plays hard-nosed tackle defense.

And b4 anyone gives me any ****, it's as authentic as I've ever seen so fall back with the "it's not a REAL authentic" bs. It looks official. I know jerseys very well,my team very well, and pay close attention to detail and it exceeds what I could have hoped for. If someone could make a counterfeit look that sick they should not be scoffed at, but rather get a big pat on the back! Can't wait to wear it tomorrow for school and next Sun. against the Giants. Hail ****es

Is this an ebay jersey that you purchased?

With any luck my authentic Campbell 75th should arrive by Friday.

I love the look, but it still reminds me of this:

Ronald%20McDonald%20Images%20029.jpg

Yea i just checked on nfl shop and my status has changed from backordered to item found in stock. i got the taylor authentic so with any luck i will have it by next sundays game. but i doubt it, we shall see. HTTR

94 was my last year in the military, I was going through a divorce so I drank a lot...

But I don't remember this.......

Special Uniform Colors

1994: Burgundy, Gold, White

(NFL 75th Anniversary Uniforms - 1937 Washington Redskins)

http://www.ssur.org/research/TeamColors/Football_Outdoor/NationalFootballLeague/NationalFootballLeague.htm

Help please....

49_1.JPG

75c5_1.JPG

13dd_1.JPG

I got my personalized Mike Sellers Jersey and the NFL Shop messed it up! They put the current number style, red numbers w/ yellow out lines instead of all red numbers.

I argued with the CSR and she told me that I have to call back tomorrow to talk to a supervisor.

:cuss:

I got my personalized Mike Sellers Jersey and the NFL Shop messed it up! They put the current number style, red numbers w/ yellow out lines instead of all red numbers.

I argued with the CSR and she told me that I have to call back tomorrow to talk to a supervisor.

can you post pics???

NEVER, EVER get a personalized jersey from NFL SHOP......they always **** it up.

My personalized replica....the colors on the stripes were burgundy, but the numbers were KC Chiefs red. I bought my wife a customized jersey that had riggins nam and # on it and it's peeling off (she wore it once).

I'll never buy from them again.

Reebok, Cbssportsline/mvp.com, ESPN all have sent me some very nice jerseys over the years.

Yea i just checked on nfl shop and my status has changed from backordered to item found in stock. i got the taylor authentic so with any luck i will have it by next sundays game. but i doubt it, we shall see. HTTR

I got my order confirmation on 9/13, when the status changed to "in stock". Ship confirmation on 9/14, and it actually got picked up by FedEx on 9/17. Should arrive today. Of course, I ordered from Reebok online store, not NFL Shop.