Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

i say dec30 against the cowpukes. not only the biggest home game we have, but may even confuse the pukes when they take the field. by the time theyre done scratchin their heads, we'll already be up by 14.

Thats the last game of the season right? What if by then we've clinched our division, and want to rest our starters?

I saw we wear it against Philthy, and they wear their nasty 75th unis.

Thanks...that is exactly what I was talking about. I have butterflies right now. Don't think I will sleep Saturday night.

It is my wedding anniversary on Saturday and the wife wanted to get a hotel somewhere....but being on the west coast their was NO FREAKING WAY I was going to risk missing a 10am kickoff Sunday morning. She gets dinner and a movie.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ROTFLMAO!!!!

I think all this "throwback" stuff is pretty lame. Even if it's a nice look, unless you're going to permantly change the uniform it's nothing but a lame marketing scheme. The Redskins have one of the finest uniforms/helmets in the league and a great history behind it. I see no need to "celebrate" another look, unless we're going to go way old school and celebrate the only other look of a winner (1937-1945).

If the Skins were going to do it this season then it should be tomorrow and the uni they should trot out is the 1982 curved feather.

It's the 25th anniversary of our SB17 squad.

We have not worn those helmets since SB17.

We're playing the Dolphins.

Seems like a no brainer.

Makes much more sense than to trot out in a uni we wore for two seasons (yellow R) which is hardly emblematic of this team or it's history or worse to trot out in the "Uni of Losers" (60's/2002 Spear look). I see that spear on the helmet and the first thing I think is "LOSERS".