Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

So... below is what we're wearing at home this year.... for two games?

kilmer.jpg

Definitely different..... and I'd love to see a good photo with the burgundy on gold combination from this same year.

Those uniforms are the worst looking uniforms I've ever seen. I'm being dead serious. Current jersey looks even more better than these USC crap 75th jerseys.

I actually thought the 70th one's were more hip.

Those uniforms are the worst looking uniforms I've ever seen. I'm being dead serious. Current jersey looks even more better than these USC crap 75th jerseys.

I actually thought the 70th one's were more hip.

You do know that they are being updated with newer cloth and stuff like illastic. And when has ST or Clinton ever made a Redskins uniform look stupid. Just wait and see.

From what the Redskin Insider says they will only wear it for one game....which would suck...

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/2007/08/better_late_than_never_75th_an.html

Yeah I saw that. That sucks if it is true. maybe they are trying to avoid the debacle that was the 70th anniversary season, or they just don't like money.

Hopefully we come out and destroy the team we play while wearing the uniforms and they reconsider wearing them for more games...

I know someone posted the advertisement the Redskins Store sent out in the email. Just thought I'd let anyone interested know that i ordered my Premiere 75th Jason Campbell jersey from the Skins online store yesterday. They have a promotion going until the 15th where you get free shipping off any order over $100.00 (still gave it to me even though the jersey was technically $99.99)

Their prices currently are also better than anything on NFLshop.com from what I could tell and I think thats what the ad they sent out was about. Sucks that it's going to be a 6-8 week wait for the jersey but should be well worth it I hope. Anyway I thought I would pass along the info.

:helmet:

Anybody hear the "breaking news" on the Sports Reporters yesterday?? It went something like this:

"breaking uniform news out of Redskins Park.. apparently they will be wearing 75th anniversary uniforms this season.. no word on what they will look like though.. they're keeping it super-secret." - then Czabe made some lame joke about double-secret probation or something..

Apparently none of them pay any attention to the message boards.. Great news guys.. thanks.

I think Lombardi wanted to have the R in the helmets and to redesign the uniform to look like the Packers. ACF732.jpg

Personally, I'm not a big fan of that era of uniforms. I like the ones we have now, but NOT the white on white or burgundy on burgundy (if it's ever been tried).

Anybody hear the "breaking news" on the Sports Reporters yesterday?? It went something like this:

"breaking uniform news out of Redskins Park.. apparently they will be wearing 75th anniversary uniforms this season.. no word on what they will look like though.. they're keeping it super-secret." - then Czabe made some lame joke about double-secret probation or something..

Apparently none of them pay any attention to the message boards.. Great news guys.. thanks.

Man, that Czabe is always so on top of things. What would we do without him?

• 2 weeks later...

Since it looks like the skinz are wearing the '71 "R helmet" this season as part of the 75th anniversary uniforms, does anyone think we'll get endless compairsons to University of Utah, like we did to Fla State with the 70th anniversary helmets? (eventhough the skinz had both designs first) :whoknows:

2002263302027951716_rs.jpg

2002298888973877931_rs.jpg

Since it looks like the skinz are wearing the '71 "R helmet" this season as part of the 75th anniversary uniforms, does anyone think we'll get endless compairsons to University of Utah, like we did to Fla State with the 70th anniversary helmets? (eventhough the skinz had both designs first) :whoknows:

We had the designs first. Period. That's just an ignorant comparison.