Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season starts soon, board etiquette reminder.

Art

Traffic is going to start heating up now that the slow time is over. Registrations are up. Members who'd taken a break are coming back on line for visits. The board will get hopping very shortly. News articles will start appearing multiple times a day in various publications.

This message is a simple reminder to EVERY veteran and every newbie here, THINK before you post. View at least the first page. Look for news articles or existing conversations. Think. Relax. Conversate :). No New Threads groups will be applied liberally in the weeks to come allowing you all to participate in the conversation, but not start them if you can't help the entire community out by stepping back for a moment before you post to assure what you are talking about isn't already being talked about.

Read the rules. This season will bring new records for traffic. Help all of us by taking a moment to read before you post EVERY time you want to open a new thread. It isn't too much to ask that you all spend five minutes or so flicking through threads to see what's going on. I know you agree.

For newbies or others who any member of the community feels may be in violation of this simple process, please link them to this thread and offer them some helpful guidance. Try not to treat everyone who makes a mistake as some sort of barbarian. You relax too :). Help us by helping members who make the mistake. That's not too much to ask either.

Thanks.

For newbies or others who any member of the community feels may be in violation of this simple process, please link them to this thread and offer them some helpful guidance. Try not to treat everyone who makes a mistake as some sort of barbarian. You relax too :). Help us by helping members who make the mistake. That's not too much to ask either.

Thanks.

You know the only ones that will do this are the wannabe mods :laugh:

ttAlright Art, since traffic will be busy you're probably running low on moderators. I'd like to formally open my candidacy to modship.

OBJECTIVE: To provide a more comfortable and organized poster atmosphere for everyone.

EDUCATION: Graduated with honors from Mavis Beacon Typing School.

WORK EXPERIENCE: Months of dedicated hours to reading and posting knowledgeable and analytical posts.

LANGUAGE: Speaks and writes English with a vague understanding of Julio

REFERENCES: Tarhog. He's that man.

Alright Art, since traffic will be busy you're probably running low on moderators. I'd like to formally open my candidacy to modship.

OBJECTIVE: To provide a more comfortable and organized poster atmosphere for everyone.

EDUCATION: Graduated with honoros from Mavis Beacon Typing School.

WORK EXPERIENCE: Months of dedicated hours to reading and posting knowledgeable and analytical posts.

:laugh::rotflmao:

That's awesome! Also, did anyone catch the irony in the "Education" section?

ttAlright Art, since traffic will be busy you're probably running low on moderators. I'd like to formally open my candidacy to modship.

EDUCATION: Graduated with honors from Mavis Beacon Typing School.

I like the way this guy thinks. Plus, he's always got a case of cold ones at the ready.

If I could ask a question regarding a thread that is out there now. Things like the Lavar bashing the Skins thread (times article), does something like that stay in the stadium during regular season? It's Redskins related, but not nessesarly about the Redskins? With all the "ex" Redskins wasnt quite sure how that would work...thnxs!

Archived