Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season starts soon, board etiquette reminder.

Art

This, my brethren, is going to be one hell of a season. Lets not stand around arguing about 'who killed who' :) Thanks Art for making the request, and I second it :cheers: I've said many times, while we try to run a 'tight ship' and fight back www chaos so we can all continue to enjoy this place, the one contribution we can all make is to try and be nice to our fellow members, new, old, or anywhere in between.

We have some pretty exciting stuff coming your way guys and gals. This is going to be a season to remember, and we're doing some stuff for you you'll soon see thats going to restore some of the favorite aspects of the original site. We're pretty damned excited about it and hope you will be too. Brother iheartskins is about to unveil something thats going to make you Redskins history buffs absolutely weak-in-the-knees. I guarantee it.

So hail to all you magnificent SOBs. :notworthy:

Its going to be one HELL of a year.

As hard as it is to be the one to start a new thread on something, I should be okay.

Anyway, before I say ANYTHING I'll ask myself, "What would Art do?" :cool:

Or maybe I should just dissattatch the keyboard until January.

Uh oh. :paranoid:

I mean um...er...... playbook? What playbook? ;)

Its the TURK! Runnaway! Or sign a contract with the Jets...

I can't wait for the season to begin. Less stupid threads like the last 10 pages of these forums have had. More interesting threads. Somthing to do on Sunday. It is gonna be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is gonna be the best when the skins woop the cowgirls twice this season and T.O explodes.

What this about a no-new threads list, and how do i get on it??? I've taken a mini-hiatus , but I will be back with avengence starting tomorrow!!! Mods--you guys are the greatest, thanks for all you do!!!

Here is the link about the No New Threads group...

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149925

<<<Edit: Maybe you were joking? Because you voted that you thought that the No New Threads group would be a good idea. :laugh:

Here is your vote for 'the penalty box'. :laugh:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2351109&postcount=64

If I could ask a question regarding a thread that is out there now. Things like the Lavar bashing the Skins thread (times article), does something like that stay in the stadium during regular season? It's Redskins related, but not nessesarly about the Redskins? With all the "ex" Redskins wasnt quite sure how that would work...thnxs!

Technically that article and all like it should stay in the Stadium. The problem is some people have no self-control and if left to their own devices tend to make every thread a LaVar thread. Where it's modestly under control the post belongs here.

Technically that article and all like it should stay in the Stadium. The problem is some people have no self-control and if left to their own devices tend to make every thread a LaVar thread. Where it's modestly under control the post belongs here.

Thanks for the clarifacation...I like the current group I'm in and would prefer to stay there!:D

Over: (350) first pre-season loss and they will really be coming out of the woodwork saying how over-rated this team is.

Oh, no, I had forgotten about all the whiners talking about how much the team sucks as soon as someone farts in the wrong direction. Maybe I'll take my hiatus DURING the season!

Oh, no, I had forgotten about all the whiners talking about how much the team sucks as soon as someone farts in the wrong direction. Maybe I'll take my hiatus DURING the season!

But you KNOW it's coming! Bet on it, how long will it take before we hear.....

Portis should have NEVER dropped that weight!

We told you Arch couldn't cover!

Brunell is too old, Campbell is too young!

ARE was sooooo overpaid!

We knew that there wasn't enough depth at line, CB, QB, yadda yadda yadda...

Etc., etc., etc. ad nauseum......

It's a leadpipe cinch, a lock that would make any fixed boxing match look spontaneous, we won't get to week 2 without a bunch of spew second guessing and denigrating the staff, so whatcha gonna do? Practice now, be ready to *****slap people the way they deserve!

But you KNOW it's coming! Bet on it, how long will it take before we hear.....

Portis should have NEVER dropped that weight!

We told you Arch couldn't cover!

Brunell is too old, Campbell is too young!

ARE was sooooo overpaid!

We knew that there wasn't enough depth at line, CB, QB, yadda yadda yadda...

Etc., etc., etc. ad nauseum......

It's a leadpipe cinch, a lock that would make any fixed boxing match look spontaneous, we won't get to week 2 without a bunch of spew second guessing and denigrating the staff, so whatcha gonna do? Practice now, be ready to *****slap people the way they deserve!

damn straight! there should be a blasphemer group started too, for people who come on here an spew that ish

Archived