Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

rediculous to deny Dallas is.........

misterfan

Parcells will be calling the offensive plays this year. No question. And he has plenty of experience and prior success calling plays.

Zimmer will be calling the bulk of the D. Now he's no Dick LeBeau but let's not pretend he's some fool who's still trying to learn the system. The unit was top 10 last year and has been #1 under Zimmer in the recent past.

Dat and Glover will be missed in the locker room but not on the field. Both were just too small for this scheme. They'd tried to avoid blockers instead of taking them on and that created holes. The subtraction of those two will help.

Well at least one person read my post. Care to comment on the rest of it?

Jesus guys the players arent going to make the team great. sure they will help but what will be the difference is the coaching. who has arguably teh best head coach in football? wahsington. whi has teh best defensive corrdinator? washington. who has teh best o cordinator? washington. the best assistants? washington.

i dont know how many of you guys played sports in high school college wahtever but talent is always great but what makes a team great is coaching....... chew on that cowboy biatches

Now now BigD, I've seen you jump on other posters for such speculation. They MAY have improved their Defense. ;)

Are you sure you arent reffering to the thread where someone else was saying that to me? When I mentioned are OLine improved they said I couldnt say that.

Now I am not saying I never said that but I don't recall offhand

Last you heard where?? Here on the skins board?

No the Cowbys board.

Coleman is nothing special and Davis might even keep the starting job but Coleman will be a very good nickel FS with good coverage skills and deep speed, things KD just doesn't have. His deficiencies in that area cost us games last year. I expect Coleman to contribute.

The Boys signed him so he must be good - he's 32 and average at best

And Ayodele is a big, tough 100 tackle a season guy. He's just what we needed inside.

That Jacksonville was only too happy to let go...

:laugh: Why does T.O. have you guys so spooked? He didn't even mention T.O.. T.O. simply gives Dallas one of the best receivers and playmakers in the league but by no means is he a savior.

My man TO does not have us spooked simply because TO hasn't done much in the past against us when he was with the Eagles or The Niners. It just seems that you cowboy fans think he is your savior .. Let me rephrase that not ALL !! cowboy fans just a small amount. Everyday I see and hear Cowboy fans talking about yes we are going to the superbowl TO is going to get us there.

I agree with you that Dallas is a team to be feared, especially considering how hungry they will be because of the way we beat them last year. However, I think you should get your facts straight before talking about people shielding themselves from "reality."

Not true, Santana Moss had 9 TD's.

More than capable? In ten seasons, he has only caught 14 TD's three times. Only once did he have 100 catches (3 years ago). Never in TO's ten year career has he done both in a single season.

Yeah, but he said capable. Kinda like if mb threw only to moss, then moss would be capable of 4,000 yds and 25 tds...:rolleyes:

W/ that said, sure DALLASS is dangerous, and I hope we spank the living **** outta' them.

ps. should we take these :dallasuck off the board then?

Jesus guys the players arent going to make the team great. sure they will help but what will be the difference is the coaching. who has arguably teh best head coach in football? wahsington. whi has teh best defensive corrdinator? washington. who has teh best o cordinator? washington. the best assistants? washington.

i dont know how many of you guys played sports in high school college wahtever but talent is always great but what makes a team great is coaching....... chew on that cowboy biatches

Played college and HS football agree with that last stament talent is great but does not make for a great team. Great coaching is what makes a team great. You can have all the superstars but it doesn't mean anything.

You know I answered that question in another thread for you like 2 weeks ago lol
Are you sure you arent reffering to the thread where someone else was saying that to me? When I mentioned are OLine improved they said I couldnt say that.

Now I am not saying I never said that but I don't recall offhand

Um, yeah, way to be self centered. :laugh: I believe I was refering only one of these posts in your direction as a joke. The other point was referred to a different cowboys fan.

Either way, ;):cheers:

Congrats on those bragging rights. Going 3-14 over the last 17 is certainly something to be proud of :doh:

Well, at least our team has won a playoff game in the past decade. A lot of good those 15 wins against us did the Dallas Cowboys.

We won a playoff game after 14-13 and 35-0. The Cowboys last playoff win was the week after they lost to the Redskins in 1996, before the 15of16 even started. :applause: The Cowboys are a whopping 0-2 in the postseason since. :notworthy

Well, at least our team has won a playoff game in the past decade. A lot of good those 15 wins against us did the Dallas Cowboys.

We won a playoff game after 14-13 and 35-0. The Cowboys last playoff win was the week after they lost to the Redskins in 1996, before the 15of16 even started. :applause: The Cowboys are a whopping 0-2 in the postseason since. :notworthy

The Cowboys have won 3 Super Bowls since you've sniffed an NFC Championship Game... what's your point? :(

The Cowboys have won 3 Super Bowls since you've sniffed an NFC Championship Game... what's your point? :(

The point is, you are only as good as your last effort and your last effort, here in this post, is juvenile at best and lame homerism at worst!

The point is, the Cowboys last effort against the Redskins was woefull at best and hidiously embarrasing at worst!

The point is, we earned the bragging rights for this off season by beating you twice last year by a combined 49 - 20!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

:helmet:

I have been reading all these Dallas vs Wash threads for months now, and its truly amazing how many homers just shield themselves from reality..

Have you been on a Dallas board???

[/quote=misterfan]Terry Glenn had 7 TD's last year.

So did Mike Sellers.

Then you add Terrell Owens who is more than capable of catching 100 balls and 14 TD passes and you have a deadly pass attack.

If their QB can stay upright.

Just leave the insults at home when trying to analyze Dallas.

Insulting Dallas is a fundamental form of analysis

BTW how do you get this multiquote thingy to work? Everytime I hit the button nothing happens

I have been reading all these Dallas vs Wash threads for months now, and its truly amazing how many homers just shield themselves from reality.

Sure the Skins have improved and could go to the Superbowl, but to discredit Dallas and that offense by saying that Terry Glenn is not a good receiver or Terrell Owens is over the hill or whatever. Just plain naive or silly.

Terry Glenn had 7 TD's last year. Thats more than Santana Moss had. Terry Glenn had an 18 yard per reception average. Thats awesome. The guy is just plain dangerous. He is a long ball threat and is very similar to Moss.

Then you add Terrell Owens who is more than capable of catching 100 balls and 14 TD passes and you have a deadly pass attack.

Just leave the insults at home when trying to analyze Dallas. I hate the Cowboys, but I don't have blinders on. That is going to be a solid team and they are more than capable of beating the Skins in week number 2. Personally I think the Skins win the division but I am biased. Regardless, Dallas and the Skins are the 2 best teams in the NFC. One of them is probably going to the Superbowl.

humm we might have another cowboys fan, tryin 2 be a skins fan,like a couple that we got in this forum. .:laugh:

I have been reading all these Dallas vs Wash threads for months now, and its truly amazing how many homers just shield themselves from reality.

Sure the Skins have improved and could go to the Superbowl, but to discredit Dallas and that offense by saying that Terry Glenn is not a good receiver or Terrell Owens is over the hill or whatever. Just plain naive or silly.

Terry Glenn had 7 TD's last year. Thats more than Santana Moss had. Terry Glenn had an 18 yard per reception average. Thats awesome. The guy is just plain dangerous. He is a long ball threat and is very similar to Moss.

Just leave the insults at home when trying to analyze Dallas. I hate the Cowboys, but I don't have blinders on. That is going to be a solid team and they are more than capable of beating the Skins in week number 2. Personally I think the Skins win the division but I am biased. Regardless, Dallas and the Skins are the 2 best teams in the NFC. One of them is probably going to the Superbowl.

I can deny anything I want. That is my right as a U.S. Citizen :silly::D

I don't think the 49'ers shed any tears over Brandon Lloyd!? :rolleyes:

Not yet. Same way the Jets were happy to have La"toe"neus Coles back and let go one of the biggest weapons in the NFL.

Wait and see on Lloyd. Jury is still out on him, bub;).

I don't know why I'm typing but I'm still typing I'm saying what I don't know why what happened.....oh kicker b/c he's Vinatieri all of a sudden and he I still don't know what I'm doing I should type hail to the Redskins hail victory braves on the warpath fight for ol' DC run or pass and score we want a lot more beat 'em swamp 'em touchdown let the points soar fight on fight on till you get a brain 'cuz yer' @##$ing insane.

HTTR!

Archived