Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

rediculous to deny Dallas is.........

misterfan

I have been reading all these Dallas vs Wash threads for months now, and its truly amazing how many homers just shield themselves from reality.

Sure the Skins have improved and could go to the Superbowl, but to discredit Dallas and that offense by saying that Terry Glenn is not a good receiver or Terrell Owens is over the hill or whatever. Just plain naive or silly.

Terry Glenn had 7 TD's last year. Thats more than Santana Moss had. Terry Glenn had an 18 yard per reception average. Thats awesome. The guy is just plain dangerous. He is a long ball threat and is very similar to Moss.

Then you add Terrell Owens who is more than capable of catching 100 balls and 14 TD passes and you have a deadly pass attack.

Just leave the insults at home when trying to analyze Dallas. I hate the Cowboys, but I don't have blinders on. That is going to be a solid team and they are more than capable of beating the Skins in week number 2. Personally I think the Skins win the division but I am biased. Regardless, Dallas and the Skins are the 2 best teams in the NFC. One of them is probably going to the Superbowl.

I have a feeling you're a Cowboys fan.

Let's all sing in the thread...I think your' crazy....I think your' crazaaaaaaay....I think your' crazy...just like me...tell me, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are...ha ha ha bless your' soul...crawl out of that hole...I think your' crazy...(come on everybody!)...I think your' crazaaaaay....

Dude just sing and shut up. I wish we could have WAV files attached to our sigs, this would be perfect for you. Although you may not know anything about Gnarls...love ya man, but put the pipe down.

HTTR!

Archived