Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Okay I think Aaron Pico is ready for a serious opponent now.

Fun watching Big John McCarthy as cage reporter now.

Switching over to the other promotion, I'm picking Stipe.

His power is under-rated and overlooked, and I think the difference-maker will be his experience and cage savvy.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

On 1/15/2018 at 5:51 AM, Forehead said:

I think it's time to retire the Paige VanZant hype train.  She's hot, we get it, especially so for women's MMA.  But eventually, you have to win consistently. Broken arm or not, she's just not that impressive.

She kind of needs the humbling Felice Herring got....coincidentally after losing to PVZ.  She needs to go away, fight on undercards and really develop her skills.  

11 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

If Cain doesn't get healthy anytime soon, they may need to talk Cormier going up to fight Stipe.

Oh no, no, no. Please don't say that. Please do not even even think that.

It's Gus' turn at another title shot. He's had to sit and watch enough of the extracurricular drama by the title-holders for the last few years, and waited long enough for his next title shot, which he's earned.

Plus - outside of Jones, who gave DC his toughest test ? Gus.

It's time for DC vs Gus II.

Rory said that Lima was "the best fighter I have ever fought" ; and of course, he's fought - and beat - the current UFC Welterweight Champion.

In other news, Robert Whittaker is in Serious Condition with a staph infection that has eaten away at some of his organs, and it could be life-threatening. But he could also recover and return to fight somewhat soon. This apparently was the "undisclosed injury" that kept him out of the title fight.

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

So Romero misses weight by a significant amount, and that has absolutely no penalty whatsoever?  

to be fair, he was a late replacement and jumped in to save the card. 

Also, there were rumors before the fight his knee was injured. He said Luke broke his leg, and he did start the fight a lot more flat footed then he usually fought so hmm?