Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

10 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

if Lee had any gas tonight, he probably wins this fight.  he was dominant round 1 before everything caught up with him.  defense on the ground slipped as the fatigue set in. 

I don't know, it seems like Ferg always seems to win in a come-from-behind fashion.

Regardless of Lee's fatigue, I think Ferg pulls it out, because that's just what he does. Time after time, he looks like he's losing or hurt, then pulls a rabbit out of the hat, and surprise, a win. He's so resilient, that it's hard to gauge how close he really is, to losing.

Also, I'm not convinced Lee is a championship fighter or even a top contender. He might have had a 5 fight win streak, but the guys he's beaten just aren't all that impressive, or highly ranked.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

9 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I don't know, it seems like Ferg always seems to win in a come-from-behind fashion.

Regardless of Lee's fatigue, I think Ferg pulls it out, because that's just what he does. Time after time, he looks like he's losing or hurt, then pulls a rabbit out of the hat, and surprise, a win. He's so resilient, that it's hard to gauge how close he really is, to losing.

Also, I'm not convinced Lee is a championship fighter or even a top contender. He might have had a 5 fight win streak, but the guys he's beaten just aren't all that impressive, or highly ranked.

I think Lee is one of the 2 or 3 best grapplers in the division and one of the better overall atheletes

you could tell he was slowing midway through the second round, but he still managed to take Ferguson down in the 3rd pretty easily twice. he didn't have enough in the tank to mount a consistent defense.  He did great to get out of the armbar, but he pretty much put himself into that triangle.  

Ferg is absolute beast, but I think Lee showed himself to be a force in the division, especially if he was battling staph.  Still only 25 years old

• 4 weeks later...

Bisping by decision. GSP was a shell of himself when he left. Hope he wins because i cant stand bisping, but i dont think his wrestling moves up with him

Garbrandt by (t)ko. Garbrandt might have the best hands in MMA, and very few fighters have his footwork amd movement

Lady Joanna by somethin violent. Rose just isnt on her level, hard to see her winning unless JJ has just completely underestimated her

JJ did seem an extra level of ****y going into this fight, but I honestly felt it was just part of her hyping the fight. 

JJ always starts slow and invites her opponent in during fights. It finally cost her.

Rose just shook up the entire division.  It's now wide open.

Edited by NoCalMike