Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I had it 48-47 for Shevchecnko as she seemed like the much busier fighter for the majority of the fight.  Nunes was active early but for the last 3 rounds she seemed to be loading up on single strikes.  She outlanded Nunes 108-84.....is that 5th round takedown that led to nothing really enough to make up for being outstuck by over 20 strikes?  Who knows.

I wouldn't call it a robbery since it was definitely close, just disagree with who it went to.

At first I thought it might be a draw, the way Buffer took awhile to get to the announcement.

10 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

AaaaaaNNNNNDDDDD STILL!!!!!!  UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD....

Daniel Cormier.

Officially getting the belt back. 

No problem with this. Jones got caught cheating! Gotta give it back to DC since it was ruled a no contest. Jones can only blame himself for getting caught. His PED usage puts his entire legacy in question now. Such a shame, cause that fight had a definitive ending.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ksun247 said:

No problem with this. Jones got caught cheating! Gotta give it back to DC since it was ruled a no contest. Jones can only blame himself for getting caught. His PED usage puts his entire legacy in question now. Such a shame, cause that fight had a definitive ending.

that outcome ****ed everybody. no fault of his own, but I don't take DC seriously as LHW champ

kinda hoping DC just says **** it and goes to HW. DC vs. Stipe would be a great fight.  I know he doesn't want to step on Cain's toes, but if he did, Cain would be out for another 10 months, 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/13/2017 at 9:06 PM, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

AaaaaaNNNNNDDDDD STILL!!!!!!  UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD....

Daniel Cormier.

Officially getting the belt back. 

On 9/14/2017 at 8:03 AM, ksun247 said:

So, now that they've taken Jones' belt, can do the same with Bisping - considering he's on pace to go over a year and a half, without a single title defense against a contender ?

• Like 1

he's supposed to be one of the best prospects in MMA history

i'm not exactly sure I agree with how they are handling him though.  He has extensive combat sports training, especially in wrestling, to be that young, but he has fought 2 veteran fighters out of the gates.  He was cracked hard and submitted in his first fight, and got cracked again before killing this guy.

the first couple of fights for a real prospect should be smash matches that give them a chance to make mistakes without derailing the hype so to speak. he can still be moved at an accelerated pace, but the guys he is facing in his first 2 fights are good enough to finish him for those mistakes

very interested to see him moving forward.

Edited by StillUnknown

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Khabib murks both. 

Khabib will strangle any human he can get to the ground, his striking defense resembles cheeks of stank ass.

Ferguson could probably keep it at a distance though with his movement and footwork

if Lee had any gas tonight, he probably wins this fight.  he was dominant round 1 before everything caught up with him.  defense on the ground slipped as the fatigue set in.  Kinda surprised he had the success he did in grappling, Ferguson is really good on the mat and Lee schooled him round 1.