Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

• 9 months later...
12 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Conor McGregor is frail. I predict he never fights again.

Thank you for keeping this thread alive. Seriously.

I have been wondering about this thread, and the "usual participants"

But yea, Conor has been unofficially done for a while. I feel sorry for Chandler, waiting years for this fight...for nothing.

Among other things, McGregor has less motivation. Money has made him quite comfortable being an inactive fighter.

*Highest paid acting debut

*Highest paid pro boxing debut

*Highest paid UFC fighter at one time

Not to mention his other profitable business ventures.

He has an awesome wife that's stuck by him since he was poor, and believed in him. He has a mini-Conor to focus on raising.

Etc.

What do you guys think of Jon Jones holding up the HW division and holding up the current Interim Champ ?

Idc anymore. UFC isn’t a real sport. It’s the most biased organization the world. I still watch because it’s entertaining but the champions and all that other stuff is bull****. 

i love Alex perreria but he shouldn’t be fightijf jiri. 

They should embrace the freak show even more and stop pretending. 

like Eddie Hal fighting two dudes was hilarious and brutal. 

15 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Idc anymore. UFC isn’t a real sport. It’s the most biased organization the world. I still watch because it’s entertaining but the champions and all that other stuff is bull****. 

i love Alex perreria but he shouldn’t be fightijf jiri. 

They should embrace the freak show even more and stop pretending. 

like Eddie Hal fighting two dudes was hilarious and brutal. 

I concur about the flaws. But still watch, because of the small percentage of the sport that is still "real"

Watching a fight, you never know what's going to happen, and that's what makes it exciting.

But there's so many flaws with the sport, like the matchmaking, especially with the championship fights,and the judging/scoring of fights, etc etc

I actually have become less interested in the NFL than the UFC, because the NFL, to me, is becoming more unbearable to watch, for numerous reasons.

Just one of many examples : at least in the UFC, you don't see a guy get KO'd, and then have it reversed because of some ludicrous penalty.

Well, it might happen like that, but it's extremely rare - like Jones vs. Hamill.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

I 100% they aren’t faking the fights but the ranks are complete bull**** and still much respect to the fighters for putting their bodies on the line but there integrity of rankings is done. 

like embrace the BMF stuff and stop pretending. I’m down to watch Islam fight Leon 

I agree NFL in awful. 

• Like 1