Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Well that was a pretty standard Khabib smashing.  Khabib certainly has some holes in his standup game, but his ground game is so devastating that it hasn't seemed to matter at all yet.  The number of strikes landed was 179 to 25.  Khabib v. GSP would be awesome, not sure who I'd give the edge to in that one.  

Khabib dominated a fight many felt was dangerous for him to take, even if it was just due to Laquinta's punching power.

Thug Rose has made the case that she is the new generation of that weight division. I know some people are pointing to JJ landing more strikes, but there's a reason you don't judge fights simply by who landed more.  Rose dictated the fight & won most of the actual exchanges.  She looked quicker, & stronger.  JJ didn't really look like she modified much of her game plan from before, she just managed to avoid taking too many big shots that would end the fight. 

13 hours ago, Bacon said:

I'm pretty much done watching UFC after Dana's newfound "mutual respect" for Conor following rumors of a modified rules fight with Floyd. I hope some Michael Chiesa fans chuck a dolly through his windshield.

Chiesa is planning to throw a dolly through Conor's bank account with a civil suit. That may put a dent in his earnings from Conor vs Floyd I...which is why we need a Conor vs Floyd II, as a fundraiser for Conor.

On 4/6/2018 at 12:31 AM, Malapropismic Depository said:

Maybe that's why he hasn't defended his belt - because a piss test would have been liquid cocaine.

Yeah I don't know of any rumors that list specific incidents of him doing coke but then I don't research that kind of thing. Do you? 

I would think he's taken a lot of pee tests in the UFC but hey- he likes to party.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/05/ufc-nick-diaz-arrested-domestic-violence-las-vegas?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5b08728504d3016f37b01494&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

Nick Diaz has been arrested following an alleged domestic violence incident Thursday evening in Las Vegas.

A person within the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department identified Nickolas R. Diaz, 34, who is listed in an online in-custody search for the Clark County Detention Center, as UFC fighter Nick Diaz. The person spoke to MMAjunkie on condition of anonymity because the person wasn’t authorized to speak on the matter.

Diaz has been charged with felony domestic battery by strangulation, as well as misdemeanor domestic battery for the alleged incident.

Officer Larry Hadfield of the LVMPD office of public information told MMAjunkie that the alleged victim was female. Hadfield said officers responded to a call and were dispatched to a Las Vegas residence at approximately 7:20 p.m. PT.

The person with knowledge of the case told MMAjunkie that 12 units were dispatched to the scene, the alleged victim was transported to a local hospital and Diaz was combative with officers during his arrest.

Edited by Chachie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, CRobi21 said:

Lesnar in the house. I'm sure he'll be in the ring after the fight for a face off..

if you throw away the fight against Mark Hunt that got overturned to a no contest, Lesnar has not won a fight since 2010

but title shot

5 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

if you throw away the fight against Mark Hunt that got overturned to a no contest, Lesnar has not won a fight since 2010

but title shot

Lol

After that **** show between Lewis and Nganou, they don't have many options.

I'm taking DC in this one.

16 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

They throwing this fight... Lol

It's like they both bet heavily against themselves. 

Seriously though, both of those guys went in there seriously injured right?  That has to be it.  Lewis had a bad back, if it was freezing up on him it's a wonder he could move.  I've been there.  Ngannou must have something too, and it had better be serious after that performance. 

Unrelated:  Machine Gun Kelly is garbage. 

not surprised DC won, surprised he looked much better striking than wrestling

stipe's been dropped in his last couple of fights, just couldn't recover this time around

yeah this is why i'm just about out

Edited by StillUnknown