Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Still can't get over Hendo's back elbow and follow up tactical nukes. It's like if that arm touches your face, you go ni-night.

I can see them putting together Hendo-Bisping II. Oh God I'd need an IV and oxygen to keep myself from passing out before that fight. Please oh MMA Gods, make it happen. Maybe Jacare deserves it more, but Hendo's career/body of work/legendary status, the devastation of Lombard, and the fact that he handed Bisping a KO that belongs on the Mount Rushmore of KO's, puts him right damn there in the running.

Wouldn't that be something. He could retire with the belt too, and there'd BE NO MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION EVER AGAIN. That's how it works, right!??!! :D

Go Hendo!!!

• Like 1

if Weidman can't go because of injury, I guess Jacare is next man up

he matches up well with Bisping I think

Jacare should get the title fight.  There is no reason for Weidman to right now. 

Bisping vs. Jacare

Weidman vs. Rockhold for #1 contendership

Romero will be eligible to fight in about 1 month - July 12th.

Not sayin he'll definitely get the next title shot, but it's a possibility, especially with all the injuries goin around.

I'm thinking there's a chance Brock's opponent could be The Undertaker in a one-off crossover fight. 'Taker has always expressed his love for MMA, and has worn the gloves for years in the WWE. He even changed his wrestling style to an MMA type of thing.

Would sell like hotcakes, even if it'd most likely be RIP for the Undertaker. The two things that I can't get around are his age and him having no fights.

Think we may find out Brock's opponent on RAW tonight. I can see Dana showing up on there.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

I'm thinking there's a chance Brock's opponent could be The Undertaker in a one-off crossover fight. 'Taker has always expressed his love for MMA, and has worn the gloves for years in the WWE. He even changed his wrestling style to an MMA type of thing.

Would sell like hotcakes, even if it'd most likely be RIP for the Undertaker. The two things that I can't get around are his age and him having no fights.

Think we may find out Brock's opponent on RAW tonight. I can see Dana showing up on there.

Taker probably couldn't get cleared even by the shadiest of athletic commissions

looking more and more like its going to be Carwin

Mark Hunt gets the call

that walk-off KO will be nice

I pick Lesnar.

Look at Hunt's last dozen or so fights.

All of his wins have been against slow or sluggish guys.

While all of his losses have been against the quicker heavyweights.

Lesnar falls into the latter category. For a big guy, he's got cat-like reflexes and quickness.

He's a completely different animal than the guys Hunt has beaten/KO'd.

• Like 1

Watching that Hendo fight, all I could think of was that line from Sin City and how well it'd fit him...

"He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him."

• Like 1

"I have to be humble even though I want to be an asshole."  - Bisping.  hahaha

Luke Rockhold's post fight interview was a step by step on how to be a Dbag after a loss.  

Rockhold IS a douchebag. It was easy to tell he wasn't even trying vs. Bisping. He honestly thought he could stroll in, wait 5 rounds, and walk out with his belt.

Excellent night of fights, btw.

I pick Lesnar.

Look at Hunt's last dozen or so fights.

All of his wins have been against slow or sluggish guys.

While all of his losses have been against the quicker heavyweights.

Lesnar falls into the latter category. For a big guy, he's got cat-like reflexes and quickness.

He's a completely different animal than the guys Hunt has beaten/KO'd.

Yeah I think brock will rush him, smother him, and pound on him, but- he better not get caught on the way in.   :)

Edited by Chachie
  • Like 1

Still can't get over Hendo's back elbow and follow up tactical nukes. It's like if that arm touches your face, you go ni-night.

I can see them putting together Hendo-Bisping II. Oh God I'd need an IV and oxygen to keep myself from passing out before that fight. Please oh MMA Gods, make it happen. Maybe Jacare deserves it more, but Hendo's career/body of work/legendary status, the devastation of Lombard, and the fact that he handed Bisping a KO that belongs on the Mount Rushmore of KO's, puts him right damn there in the running.

Wouldn't that be something. He could retire with the belt too, and there'd BE NO MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION EVER AGAIN. That's how it works, right!??!! :D

Go Hendo!!!

It doesn't. Stuff like that makes the ufc seem amateurish. 

It doesn't. Stuff like that makes the ufc seem amateurish.

Disagreed. Hendo being a backup plan to someone like Jacare to fight Bisping is perfectly okay. A directly granted title shot right now? Tough justification, but I wouldn't have a problem with it because he's my fave :). But it's Dan ****ing Henderson, and he's still flatlining people in the UFC. The part you bolded took out of context one point, the other two points in that sentence are good enough for me. He's an absolute legend and is still super dangerous, and Bisping took his worst loss ever against him. It'd be friggin' fine if they fought. I'm sure the whole devastating knockout and choking unconscious thing has more to do with the UFC not gaining full traction, rather than a few stretches matchup wise. If that's what you mean by "amateurish". Hendo is in the running, and I'm sure snobs will cry but still watch with their eyes pealed, while fringe fans reminded of 100 are doing the same. Wouldn't hurt the sport.

Like I said, he probably won't get it unless there's an injury and he's available on short notice. ****ing hell, accept it, enjoy it, relish it, and may the H-bomb land.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/kimbo-slice-dead-at-42/

KIMBO SLICE DEAD AT 42

Mixed martial artist Kimbo Slice, real name Kevin Ferguson, passed away Monday night after suffering a fatal heart attack. He was only 42.

Details are still developing, but TMZ published this story a few hours before, stating he was hospitalized in Florida.

Edited by STBonecrusher21

Disagreed. Hendo being a backup plan to someone like Jacare to fight Bisping is perfectly okay. A directly granted title shot right now? Tough justification, but I wouldn't have a problem with it because he's my fave :). But it's Dan ****ing Henderson, and he's still flatlining people in the UFC. The part you bolded took out of context one point, the other two points in that sentence are good enough for me. He's an absolute legend and is still super dangerous, and Bisping took his worst loss ever against him. It'd be friggin' fine if they fought. I'm sure the whole devastating knockout and choking unconscious thing has more to do with the UFC not gaining full traction, rather than a few stretches matchup wise. If that's what you mean by "amateurish". Hendo is in the running, and I'm sure snobs will cry but still watch with their eyes pealed, while fringe fans reminded of 100 are doing the same. Wouldn't hurt the sport.

Like I said, he probably won't get it unless there's an injury and he's available on short notice. ****ing hell, accept it, enjoy it, relish it, and may the H-bomb land.

He is not ranked anywhere near a title shot. Him koing bisping ages ago isn't justification. Nick Diaz doesn't deserve a title shot off koing Lawler ages ago either.