Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Ahahaha... Who Del... so you're drawn back to the WWE due to the Benoit situation? Me too a bit.

Yes. Honestly it was all because of this Benoit stuff. I have to say I'm not at all impressed. That Lashley dude has to have some of the worst stage presence EVER. He wasn't enthused at all when he was speaking. Booker T. sounds terrible. Have no idea who Mr. Kennedy is. And Randy Orton bored me. But at least Farooq showed up.

That was done as a gimmick because the movie was big(and I posted it several pages ago). I'm talking actual wrestlers that get tv time.

Well, if that's the case i would have to go with Heidenrich (sorry ESer with the same name), Snitsky, Boogeyman, Chris Masters and a few more that are were stinking up the WWE rosters last year. :)

Well, if that's the case i would have to go with Heidenrich (sorry ESer with the same name), Snitsky, Boogeyman, Chris Masters and a few more that are were stinking up the WWE rosters last year. :)

What are you talking about? Big, goofy, Dumb looking, & he read poetry!!!

That's gold right there, pure gold.

Great Khali anyone?

The next one that re-posts that damn RoboCop clip gets banned as I have been trying to block it from memory ever since it originally happened. :)

Now, after last nite, the question is, how long will WWE focus on making the belt the storyline before reverting back to the stupid stuff they've been doing since the Attitude Era ended. They've got guys that can work in the ring, & alot of guys that can't. I'd rather see them scale down the roster to guys that can actually work in the ring.

Great Khali anyone?

I see your Great Khali and raise you one Hercules Hernandez.

04.jpg

You always knew that you were in for a snorefest with this guy.

The next one that re-posts that damn RoboCop clip gets banned as I have been trying to block it from memory ever since it originally happened. :)

Does the same go for the David Aroquette incident? :D

I thoroughly enjoyed RAW last night. It was nice to see match after match without McMahon strutting out and talking about how great Umaga is. I feel like WWE needs to focus on their midcard level, especially the Intercontinental belt. I feel like it has no prestige, and nobody cares, where back in the day, guys like Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon, Mr. Perfect, etc would have stellar matches for the belt. Raw also needs a cruiserweight division. They have Super Crazy, and he's great, but they need to add more.

Man you all are sleeping. Booby Lashley is a good wrestler. He had his best match versus Chris Benoit. He just can't act though, but your man could perform inside that ring.
Kinda like Shelton Benjamin...

Kinda like Shelton Benjamin...

The problem there is that Shelton has the in ring skill. Lashley is just a huge body and Vince normally goes crazy over that. I don't recall seeing Lashley using any wresling holds. I would be happy if they just replaced him with Monty Brown (who actually does have mic skills).

The problem there is that Shelton has the in ring skill. Lashley is just a huge body and Vince normally goes crazy over that. I don't recall seeing Lashley using any wresling holds. I would be happy if they just replaced him with Monty Brown (who actually does have mic skills).

I turn the channel everytime 'ol Monty comes on, he must have improved some because in TNA it was the same bit about the Serengetti and the pounnnnccceee.

Sad as it is there aren't very many guy's who can perform in the ring and on the mic. That's why Kennedy alway's get's pushes, oh except he's alway's injured.