Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I turn the channel everytime 'ol Monty comes on, he must have improved some because in TNA it was the same bit about the Serengetti and the pounnnnccceee.

Sad as it is there aren't very many guy's who can perform in the ring and on the mic. That's why Kennedy alway's get's pushes, oh except he's alway's injured.

That's why I really do miss the Rock. Yeah he wasn't the greatest technical wrestler but he was talked a load of :pooh: on the mic and he was booked to back it up. :)

Not that I should be making light of this whole situation, but everyone's favorite public speaker is going to be on Hannity & Colmes tonight to talk about the Benoit situation.

That's right, Warrior Warrior! And the hype machine is already pumping......

In a posting in his blog today Warrior says, "What I have to say has not been said by anyone else. Remember, I blow up bridges, I don’t just burn them. I’ve come too far in building up the principles and man I am to ever sell either out. It’s Always Believe, not Sometimes Believe."

sooooooo who is going to overcome the odds at the Great American Bash with Bobby "I'm Green" Lashley going against John "You Can't Wrestle" Cena? This should be a match for the ages folks. Hope everyone has $40 burning a hole in their wallet so this match can be viewed!

Anyone see what warrior had to say??

To sum it up he pretty much said steroid use didn't cause this but steroid abuse using the evidence that the bodybuilding community doesn't have any of these type tragedies.

24wrestling.com is reporting Benoit took out a 125 grand life insurance policy with his ex-wife and other children as the benificiary and that he had set up a bank account in Canada in her name.

That and the ever reputable Hulk Hogan is saying nancy was into devil worship.

WTF is with the guy wearing the Number 8 jersey at every WWE sponsered event in Dallas?

I watched RAW and was clowning him for wearing that POS and looking like a straight up ass from Dallas.

ECW...same ass-hole, same seat, same jersey.

Smackdown, same Mother****er looking like a complete tool with his boyfriend wearing the Cowboys jersey.

How the hell did that inbred piece of **** get those tickets?

He has infuriated me this entire week!!

And apologies to Dale Jr., good NASCAR driver but seriously that jersey looks ridiculous.

**** you Number 8 jersey guy!!!

WTF is with the guy wearing the Number 8 jersey at every WWE sponsered event in Dallas?

I watched RAW and was clowning him for wearing that POS and looking like a straight up ass from Dallas.

Smackdown, same Mother****er looking like a complete tool with his boyfriend wearing the Cowboys jersey.

And apologies to Dale Jr., good NASCAR driver but seriously that jersey looks ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure this was a super show week, that's why he was on all of the programs.

Whoa!!!

I think the reason they di not do anything with the heel turn tonight is because John Cena was on Larry King with Chris Jericho and Bret Hart talking abiut the Chris Benoit Incident that why they didnt make that big of a deal with him on the titan tron

he was mainly there to represent the WWE but in his own words he HAD no realtionship with Benoit other than a working one

Did anyone watch Outside the Lines yesterday with Meltzer and Lance Storm? I was a huge Storm fan, and it was great to see him and to hear his insights on the wrestling world today and the Benoit situation.

He talked about how easy it was to come up "negative" on a WWE drug test. That you can test positive for something, but as long as you are prescribed that drug, you would be classified as clean. That is a hell of a loophole. Now that we know how a lot of guys get grossly overprescribed, I am sure there are a lot of positive tests that have gotten swept under the rug.

He also talked about just the overall culture of drug abuse in wrestling, not just steroids, but painkillers and such. That it is just accepted as a part of the wrestling culture these days. Maybe a decade or so ago it could be understood, but now with the amount of excellent trainers and physicians around these guys constantly, there is not much of a need to circumvent things and self-medicate yourself.

Storm never was very charismatic, that is probably why he never became more of a star. But he was an excellent wrestler, and a straight shooter. It was a good interview and he told it like it is. And it did not seem like self-promotion like a lot of the interviews we have seen recently.

Wow, HUGE problem there

No kidding. I never expected the drug policy to be 100% fail safe, but that is almost a guaranteed out for anyone that tests positive. And it surprises me that I never heard anyone talk about it until Storm brought it up last night.