Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

So' date=' they are now having a Batista vs. Kane for the #1 Contender.

That means that Edge was going to beat Kane originally right?[/quote']

it just means that they had to come with an altrenate plan when Edge tore his pec muscle but I dont know what happens in the #1 contender match but the match at Great American Bash is 3 way between Khali Kane and Batista

This is their chance to give Kane a short run with the title IMO. He's underrated and under used really, and a heck of a lot better worker than Khali. WWE needs to shake things up right now, and putting the belt on a guy who has maybe two moves in his arsenal isn't the way to go.

This is their chance to give Kane a short run with the title IMO. He's underrated and under used really, and a heck of a lot better worker than Khali. WWE needs to shake things up right now, and putting the belt on a guy who has maybe two moves in his arsenal isn't the way to go.

Kane was offered a year + long title run about a year ago and said no.. He told the company to give it to a younger guy as Kane at the time was thinking about retiring.. Not sure what his current plans or desires are.

I won't spoil the results of the pay per view, but I will say it was quite boring and had some really bad finishes. Johnny Morrison(Nitro) vs CM Punk and John Cena vs. Bobby Lashley were probably worst matches, just as bad as the womans match.

It amazes me how terrible both Cena and Lashley are with in-ring skill and excitement, yet they continue to be fan favorites. I can't wait for HHH to come back as it should pick up a little.

According to the Raw preview, two matches for tonight:

-Cody Rhodes vs. Orton in a rematch

-all-champions match: Cena/Candice vs. Umaga/Cade+Murdoch (:wtf: and yet, STILL better than ****ing Khali as ****ing champ)

suprise suprise, Captain Concussion gave someone else a concussion...they really need to write him some new material or give him something else to do because him bugging his eyes out and then proceeding to kick someone in the head is getting old. He's done it at least 3 times that I've seen, i mean comeon.