Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I have never gone to a WWE event and am planning on going for the first time when they go to Saint Joseph, Missouri for the first time in 20 years, on September 22nd.

It says on WWE's website that tickets prices are $20, $40, or $60.

My question is, is it worth going to a house show and if so, does it make a big difference where you sit?

Sure; and not really. Just get a $20 ticket.

I have never gone to a WWE event and am planning on going for the first time when they go to Saint Joseph, Missouri for the first time in 20 years, on September 22nd.

My question is, is it worth going to a house show and if so, does it make a big difference where you sit?

if you a wrestling fan it is wirth it I just like being there so it does not matter to me where I sit

but if you are a hardcore RASTLIN fan then front row is always fun

I didn't know so many wrestling fans were here on ExtremeSkins! I've been a fan of prowrestling for almost all of my life but was always my little secret. I personally hate the new wrestling from the past two years and stopped collecting WWE and TNA DVD's then but I have every single one of them and all of the US ECW DVD's they've produced. If you all are ever in the need for a fix of older 80's-90's-00's wrestling let me know, I have a craptastic amount of footage. Take care everybody!

Sure; and not really. Just get a $20 ticket.
if you a wrestling fan it is wirth it I just like being there so it does not matter to me where I sit

but if you are a hardcore RASTLIN fan then front row is always fun

I was leaning towards the $20 ticket and just wanted to know if anyone thought I would be missing out on the whole experience or not. I'll bring my camera and take some pictures whenever I go and I'll be sure to post them on here.

my friend and I went to an ECW house show when it first started back up. It sure was a blast. We were like the 4th row back and right against the entrance ramp. We gave so many wrestlers heat and started some pretty sweet old school chants. RVD actually pointed out my friend because he started a "Whole F'n Show" chant. That was pretty sweet.

Vince is going to be making an appearance on RAW. His "character" will be returning due to recent ratings drops. I don't think bringing Vince back will help much. They need to have good wrestling back on TV. Put in some emotional storylines and some good ol hardcore matches and we are set.

I wouldn't go to a house show because it doesn't play into the main storyline. Crazy **** will happen and then on Monday night, you will see a totally different story. It's kinda like the dark matches before Raw or Smackdown actually starts.

So, apparently Lashley is actually injured...And Pacman Jones is now w/ TNA :laugh:

So, guess who's returning to Raw tonight? No not HHH. The other rambler (actually HHH isn't TOO bad).

EDIT: And hopefully the push of Mr. Kennedy...KENNEDY will continue.

So, apparently Lashley is actually injured...And Pacman Jones is now w/ TNA :laugh:

So, guess who's returning to Raw tonight? No not HHH. The other rambler (actually HHH isn't TOO bad).

Chuck Norris? Did you know that when Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes, ever.

:laugh: No, (highlight for spoiler) Vince McMahon

Did you know that Chuck Norris does not let WWE Divas on top during sex. Why? Because Chuck Norris never ****s up.

On a side note, on Smackdown, they had a message go across the screen like a bad weather warning, announcing that Vince was coming back to Raw tonight. This happened because Chuck Norris allowed it...