Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Cena will win at SummerSlam since Orton keeps ****ing with him for the last month or so. If Cena wins i'm done with WWE forever.

Yeah. They need to put the belt on someone decent for a change. I'm not a huge fan of Orton but would rather have him hold the title than Cena. They really need to find some guys that can wrestle a good match like back in the day.

Yeah. They need to put the belt on someone decent for a change. I'm not a huge fan of Orton but would rather have him hold the title than Cena. They really need to find some guys that can wrestle a good match like back in the day.

Thats wishful thinking. The Attitude Era is long gone and it ain't ever coming back.

Welp folks...just found out a spoiler of the Vince paternity angle. It is below in black...just highlight to read. courtest of lordsofpain.net

The McMahon paternity angle will lead to a WrestleMania 24 match between Mr. Kennedy and Triple H. The plan is to slowly drop hints who the illegitimate child is and reveal on a three-hour RAW special in October that it's Mr. Kennedy. Triple H will announce that he's Vince's son-in-law which is how the match between him and Kennedy will develop.

Stephanie McMahon will make her return this Fall to get involved in the angle. Shane McMahon is going to get involved around Royal Rumble.

USA Network executive Bonnie Hammer is the one who is behind the three-hour RAW special and is very satisfied with the angle. WWE has a backup plan in case the storyline is not successful with the fans. Mr. Kennedy would reveal that he fake the lab results in order to inherit McMahon's money.

Kind of neat angle imo. Hopefully it will create some good matches.

Nice! Thanks for letting me know this..I plan on going to it with my brother..Tickets go on sale Sept 8th I believe it was..Im going to hopefully get some.:D
Cheapest are $20; the PPV would cost 40? to order :laugh:

Ok, here is the card for SummerSlam..SD spoiler sorta

Kane vs Finlay will be announced on SD tonight.

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Randy Orton

Triple H vs. King Booker

World Heavyweight Champion The Great Khali vs. Batista

Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero

ECW Champion John Morrison vs. CM Punk

Umaga vs. Carlito vs. Mr. Kennedy

Divas Battle Royal

Kane vs Finlay

------------------------

Who I want to win

Cena vs Orton- Orton

HHH vs King Booker- King Booker

Khali vs Batista- Batista I guess

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo- Doesn't really matter

John Morrison vs CM Punk- Doesn't matter, but should be a good match

Umaga vs Carlito vs Mr.Kennedy- Mr. Kennedy

Divas battle royal- Melina

Kane vs Finlay- Kane

--------------------------

Who I think will win

Cena vs Orton- Orton(im really hoping anyway)

HHH vs King Booker- HHH

Khali vs Batista- Batista

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo- Mysterio

John Morrison vs CM Punk- CM Punk

Umaga vs Carlito vs Mr.Kennedy- Umaga

Divas battle royal- Beth Pheonix

Kane vs Finlay- Kane

Ok, here is the card for SummerSlam..SD spoiler sorta

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Randy Orton - Orton's taking the strap (Cena's held it waaaaay too long and is just not over with the fans.)

Triple H vs. King Booker - Trips is taking that one

World Heavyweight Champion The Great Khali vs. Batista - The fans lose

Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero - My runner up for Match of the night. I'll give it to Rey Rey

ECW Champion John Morrison vs. CM Punk - Punk's taking the belt and turning hell. Gotta believe!

Umaga vs. Carlito vs. Mr. Kennedy - Title push kid MIIIISTEEEEEEER KENNEDY!

Divas Battle Royal - Unless there's nudity(there wont be) or highly revealing outfits the fans lose. A bathroom break at best.

KEN-NEH-DAAAAY!

Kane vs Finlay - Could go either way. I haven't been following close enough to see who's getting a push or who's had the upper hand in the feud.

lol @ you wanting King Booker to win

I haven't seen a lot of him as of late but I thought the King Booker character was hilarious. I would pull for him too but there's no way in hell that Vince jobs out his son in law at his return PPV.

King Booker is alright but you're right. No way in hell Triple H loses on his first match back. He's going to sledgehammer King Bookah all the way back to his Booker T reincarnation. Ya dig, sucka?

Hell if he breaks out the sledge he'll beat him into thinking he's back in Harlem Heat. :)

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Randy Orton

Triple H vs. King Booker

World Heavyweight Champion The Great Khali vs. Batista

Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero

ECW Champion John Morrison vs. CM Punk

Umaga vs. Carlito vs. Mr. Kennedy (I could see either Kennedy or Carlito, but I think Kennedy will win)

Divas Battle Royal - Don't care

Kane vs Finlay - Don't care, but Kane

Wow, that card is pretty weak.

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Randy Orton - Ugh. Lesser of 2 evils. I'm actually rooting for Cena. Nobody likes him, I know. But Orton can't carry the company on his shoulders. We know that.

Triple H vs. King Booker - I'm rooting for Booker, no way HHH loses

World Heavyweight Champion The Great Khali vs. Batista - Go Khali. His interviews alone make him worhtwhilt

Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero - I don't care. Match should be good. rey will win in his return

ECW Champion John Morrison vs. CM Punk - I also don't care. I think Morrison will win, but Punk should

Umaga vs. Carlito vs. Mr. Kennedy - Kennedy will win this

Divas Battle Royal- Beth Phoenix will win, Mickie James should

Kane vs Finlay- 2 of my favorites. I think Finlay wins this one

Brock lesnar is rumored to be at UFC tomorrow night....

ormer WWE star Brock Lesnar either already has, or is close to, reaching a deal with UFC. He will attend the UFC show on Saturday night and it is believed that he and Dana White are both in on an angle to portray Brock has an "outsider" to capitalize on the resentment many MMA fans have towards pro-wrestlers. [WrestlingObserver.com]